WPSOLR replaces the WordPress search by a faster and more accurate search powered by Elasticsearch or Apache Solr or Algolia
The WPSOLR user guide will guide you through the configuration process.
The guide is shared by WPSOLR and WPSOLR PRO, and therefore some steps are not available to WPSOLR.
Step by step, you will be able to:
- Understand the general ideas driving the WordPress and Elasticsearch / Apache Solr integration
- Activate your license
- Install Elasticsearch / Apache Solr 4/5/6 on your own server
- Let WPSOLR handle Elasticsearch index creation and setup. Or create your Apache Solr index(es) with WPSOLR’s solrconfig.xml and schema.xml configuration files
- Configure your search results
- Configure the data you want to index
- Configure search weights (boosts)
- Configure search facets (filters)
- Configure Search sorts
- Configure localisations
- Activate and configure extensions
- Index your data with the batch