WPSOLR PRO is built with WPSOLR as it’s core, plus add-ons.
Extensions are groups of features that extends the core capabilities with WordPress actions and filters.
Each extension can be individually activated, deactivated, and configured.
How to find add-ons ?
They are all placed in the tab “Activate Extensions”, but some of their configuration can be found in other tabs.
Here is how the add-ons dashboard work on the previous screen:
- Click on the main add-ons tab to open the extensions dashboard
- Click on the add-on you want to setup on the left menu
- A screen displays the configuration options for the add-on selected
How to unlock add-ons ?
Unlocking an add-on is a two-steps process. You first have to activate your add-on license. And then you must activate the add-on .
How to activate an add-on license ?
The procedure to activate your add-on license:
- Click to open your add-on settings. Notice the icon , which indicates that the extension is not activated and not authorized.
- Click on the icon to open the license activation popup window.
- Enter the license# you received by email after buying your WPSOLR PRO license.
- Or use this button to buy a WPSOLR PRO license.
- This link redirects you to the pricing page of the WPSOLR PRO license.
After activating your license, you should see a confirmation like this :
How to activate an add-on ?
Once your add-on license is active, you can finally activate the add-on itself.
It’s quite simple: just select the checkbox, and save.
Here is the procedure:
- Select the activation checkbox
- Notice that the activated add-on shows now a new icon!