Setup WPSOLR and Algolia
From WPSOLR 21.8.
This video suppose you already have an account at Algolia.
You will see how to create an Algolia index for WooCommerce with a few clicks. There are many more details in the video. This guide just shows the index creation and indexing.
What is Algolia?
Algolia is a managed service to host your search indexes. You get a subscription and let the service manage your indexes on your behalf. No need of manpower, or servers, anymore.
Here is the video tutorial:
1 – Signup for a free account at Algolia
2 – Create the Algolia index from WPSOLR admin
2.1 The WPSOLR new index form
- (1), (2), then (3) to edit a new index
- (4) Select “Algolia” among index types
- (5) Select “Algolia” among Hosting Services
- (6) Set a name for you index, visible in WPSOLR admin
- (7) Set a name for your index, visible in Algolia admin
- (8) Copy your Algolia Application ID
- (9) Copy your Algolia Admin API Key
- (10) Copy your Algolia Read-Only API Key
- (11) Create the index. Done!
2.2 Select your data
2.3 Index your data