Forum Replies Created

  • wpsolr
    Keymaster
    4 years, 2 months ago in reply to: [Critical]Unable to get option to add License Key #30309

    Can you check WP option ‘wpsolr_licenses’ content? It seems to be corrupted.

    wpsolr
    Keymaster
    4 years, 3 months ago in reply to: [Critical]Unable to get option to add License Key #30304

    Please try to install and activate with /forums/topic/release-22-1/. Then reinstall WPSOLR 22.2

    I cannot see another solution right now. This is something I cannot reproduce on my environments.

    wpsolr
    Keymaster
    4 years, 3 months ago in reply to: Display Date facet with checkboxes #30303

    For dates, we only provide the range slider.
    To display a year by year checkbox, you’ll have to create and fill a new custom field with the years, and configure this new field as a checkbox facet.

    wpsolr
    Keymaster
    4 years, 3 months ago in reply to: Search keyword not working properly #30299

    I do not disagree with that. I just need to be able to reproduce your issue to fix it. Until now, I could not find a character that triggered the same error.

    What I noticed though, was that Solr seemed to be mostly concerned.
    Did you try to index with Elasticsearch, OpenSearch, or Algolia?

    wpsolr
    Keymaster
    4 years, 3 months ago in reply to: Search keyword not working properly #30293

    Unfortunately, as I cannot reproduce the problem on my environments, I cannot fix it.

    If you google this bad character issue (with Solr), you will notice that no true solution is ever found but to discard the documents concerned.

    I would be very much interested myself to solve it once for ever, as you can find unresolved similar situations on this forum.

    wpsolr
    Keymaster
    4 years, 3 months ago in reply to: [Critical]Unable to get option to add License Key #30291

    Is this url different from others, like containing test|dev|staging?

    wpsolr
    Keymaster
    4 years, 3 months ago in reply to: [Critical]Unable to get option to add License Key #30289

    Please try to install and activate with /forums/topic/release-22-1/. Then reinstall WPSOLR 22.2

    wpsolr
    Keymaster
    4 years, 3 months ago in reply to: Can this plugin replace the default query? #30286

    I love Apache Solr. It is lightweight compared to Elasticsearch/Kibana, with a user friendly admin. If you do not need all the analytics.

    The reason why we have many Elasticsearch demos is because most of our demos are on Cloudways, which provides a free Elasticsearch pre-installed.

    wpsolr
    Keymaster
    4 years, 3 months ago in reply to: Search keyword not working properly #30283

    It looks like a characterset issue, but nothing in your settings can explain it: you have an UTF8 database with an English language set in WP. Exactly as with my tests.

    wpsolr
    Keymaster

    I’m closing this topic, as you opened the same question at /forums/topic/indexing-is-not-working-for-orders-in-wordpress-back-end/page/4/. I’ll answer from there.

    wpsolr
    Keymaster
    4 years, 3 months ago in reply to: Search keyword not working properly #30280

    Is you WordPress language set to “English”?

    wpsolr
    Keymaster

    Guzzle is installed automatically through recursive dependencies from in wpsolr-pro/wpsolr/core/composer.json
    You can try to tweak composer.json to limit the Guzzle version to 6.x, and execute composer install again.

    Just be aware that WPSOLR will always install the latest version in the future, so you will have to fix the issue again and again until all your versions are compatible (7.x)

    wpsolr
    Keymaster
    4 years, 3 months ago in reply to: Index Problem #30276

    In your debug.log?

    wpsolr
    Keymaster
    4 years, 3 months ago in reply to: Index Problem #30272

    Thanks for the debug log.

    But can you see an error message (but ”failed to parse”)?

    wpsolr
    Keymaster
    4 years, 3 months ago in reply to: Search keyword not working properly #30270

    What is your “Database charset” and “Database collation” in your site health database menu ( /wp-admin/site-health.php?tab=debug, tab “Database”) ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1,036 through 1,050 (of 3,679 total)