Forum Replies Created
-
wpsolrKeymaster1 year, 12 months ago in reply to: We have 2.8 Million Products in WordPress, but WPSolr recognizes only 370,000 #46441
Yes, I sent you an email with my details.
wpsolrKeymaster1 year, 12 months ago in reply to: We have 2.8 Million Products in WordPress, but WPSolr recognizes only 370,000 #46438If he is the plugin’s author, I’d be happy to have a chat with both of you. I suspect among his customers some could need WPSolr.
wpsolrKeymaster1 year, 12 months ago in reply to: We have 2.8 Million Products in WordPress, but WPSolr recognizes only 370,000 #46434The form should not be on the archive pages, to prevent a conflict with WPSolr.
wpsolrKeymaster1 year, 12 months ago in reply to: We have 2.8 Million Products in WordPress, but WPSolr recognizes only 370,000 #46432I did not understand. Can you reformulate?
wpsolrKeymaster1 year, 12 months ago in reply to: We have 2.8 Million Products in WordPress, but WPSolr recognizes only 370,000 #46430I do not think there is a chance to find the problem of conflict. The plugins php code being encrypted with ioncube, no way to understand how they conflict with WPSolr’s queries.
I can only suggest to use the vehicule form outside the archive templates, so they cannot compete.
wpsolrKeymaster1 year, 12 months ago in reply to: We have 2.8 Million Products in WordPress, but WPSolr recognizes only 370,000 #46427What is mean with parse field (Categories)? I have only selected Products in 2.2 Data.
The field contains more or less all the taxonomy terms and custom fields of the product.
{apply_compare=equal, min=5, apply=all, zone=all, max=10, scheduled=, apply_number=0} looks like some custom field added by an other plugin, that should be removed from screen 2.2yes the plugins are with ioncube.
How can I activate it. It seems I need a ioncube plugin.
wpsolrKeymaster1 year, 12 months ago in reply to: We have 2.8 Million Products in WordPress, but WPSolr recognizes only 370,000 #46419The other 2 plugins are protected with ioncube.
wpsolrKeymaster1 year, 12 months ago in reply to: We have 2.8 Million Products in WordPress, but WPSolr recognizes only 370,000 #46418Does the vehicule selection form work if the WPSolr is active, but the search is not ? (unselect all archives on screen 2.1)? Or do you need to deactivate WPSolr completely?
wpsolrKeymaster1 year, 12 months ago in reply to: We have 2.8 Million Products in WordPress, but WPSolr recognizes only 370,000 #46417Ok I think it’s better you go to our Onlineshop admin.
It won’t help. I need to use a local debugger to understand where the issue comes from, because there a no errors in logs to give me a clue where to start from.
(WPSOLR) Error while indexing this post type:
Product error with index ‘hischsearch’. failed to parse field [categories] of type [text] in document with id ‘40458877299’. Preview of field’s value: ‘{apply_compare=equal, min=5, apply=all, zone=all, max=10, scheduled=, apply_number=0}’There is some content on this post which is rejected by the search engine. It can be in custom fields, attributes, or taxonomies (or description, but I doubt it).
You can:
1. find and fix the faulty content
2. or unselect the faulty content from screen 2.2
3. or unselect the post from being indexed (edit the post, and save it with “Do not search this post”)wpsolrKeymaster1 year, 12 months ago in reply to: We have 2.8 Million Products in WordPress, but WPSolr recognizes only 370,000 #46414Only one of the plugins can be active at one time. Activating one deactivate the other. And no widgets show up.
wpsolrKeymaster1 year, 12 months ago in reply to: We have 2.8 Million Products in WordPress, but WPSolr recognizes only 370,000 #46412No WP widgets neither.
wpsolrKeymaster1 year, 12 months ago in reply to: We have 2.8 Million Products in WordPress, but WPSolr recognizes only 370,000 #46409I have send you by e-mail.
Got them, thanks. How can I add the form? I cannot see any menu for the plugins after activation. No license code, nothing.
Import works from scratch until to 7413 documents, after that I get the error.
Can you edit and save post 40458877297? It should index it and give back an error.
wpsolrKeymaster1 year, 12 months ago in reply to: We have 2.8 Million Products in WordPress, but WPSolr recognizes only 370,000 #46403Can you send me the plugin you use for the vehicule selection form?
I’ll try to install it on my local environment to debug the errors.
wpsolrKeymaster1 year, 12 months ago in reply to: We have 2.8 Million Products in WordPress, but WPSolr recognizes only 370,000 #46400Is that a problem when products have post_modified 0000-00-00 00:00:00 ? I think so what I have see are all products with post_modified 0000-00-00 00:00:00 not on the index list of wpsolr.
359909 Products are in the index list of wpsolr and all these products have a correct modified date.Yes indeed.
I have deselected the category so that our clients can search and order.
We will need a test environment to perform tests without disturbing your production.
wpsolrKeymaster1 year, 12 months ago in reply to: We have 2.8 Million Products in WordPress, but WPSolr recognizes only 370,000 #46396For the vehicule selection form, can you remove the WPSolr facet widget from the pages, and retry?