We have 2.8 Million Products in Wordpress, but WPSolr recognizes only 370,000

  • wpsolr
    Keymaster
    1 year, 11 months ago #46400

    Is that a problem when products have post_modified 0000-00-00 00:00:00 ? I think so what I have see are all products with post_modified 0000-00-00 00:00:00 not on the index list of wpsolr.
    359909 Products are in the index list of wpsolr and all these products have a correct modified date.

    Yes indeed.

    I have deselected the category so that our clients can search and order.

    We will need a test environment to perform tests without disturbing your production.

    Hischier
    Participant
    1 year, 11 months ago #46401

    I have fixed the problem with not all products are in wpsolr index.

    I have on sql set all post_modified dates with the date from post_date.

    Hischier
    Participant
    1 year, 11 months ago #46402

    It’s ok, we can do that on the live site, thats no problem and better for us. I have daily backups too.

    wpsolr
    Keymaster
    1 year, 11 months ago #46403

    Can you send me the plugin you use for the vehicule selection form?

    I’ll try to install it on my local environment to debug the errors.

    Hischier
    Participant
    1 year, 11 months ago #46405

    I have send you by e-mail.

    Hischier
    Participant
    1 year, 11 months ago #46406

    I am getting only errors on indexing, I have the batch set to 1, but still errors:

    n error or timeout occured.

    Error code: parsererror

    Error message: SyntaxError: JSON Parse error: Unexpected identifier “Posts”

    Posts excluded from the index:<br><b></b><br><br>******** DEBUG ACTIVATED – Beginning of new loop (batch size) *******<br><br>******** DEBUG ACTIVATED – Query documents from last post date *******<br><br>Query:<br><b>SELECT ID, post_modified, post_parent, post_type FROM kbp8_posts AS A WHERE ((post_modified = '2024-04-02 12:14:12' AND ID > 40461293305) OR (post_modified > '2024-04-02 12:14:12')) AND ( post_status IN ('publish') AND ( post_type = 'product' ) ) ORDER BY post_modified ASC, ID ASC LIMIT 1</b><br><br>Last post date:<br><b>2024-04-02 12:14:12</b><br><br>Last post ID:<br><b>40461293305</b><br><br>Post to be

    Hischier
    Participant
    1 year, 11 months ago #46407

    Import works from scratch until to 7413 documents, after that I get the error.

    Hischier
    Participant
    1 year, 11 months ago #46408

    Error is:

    An error occured:

    failed to parse field [categories] of type [text] in document with id ‘40458877297’. Preview of field’s value: ‘{is_visible=1, name=pa_netzbreite-mm, is_variation=0, position=0, is_taxonomy=1, value=, checkout_visible=}’

    wpsolr
    Keymaster
    1 year, 11 months ago #46409

    I have send you by e-mail.

    Got them, thanks. How can I add the form? I cannot see any menu for the plugins after activation. No license code, nothing.

    Import works from scratch until to 7413 documents, after that I get the error.

    Can you edit and save post 40458877297? It should index it and give back an error.

    Hischier
    Participant
    1 year, 11 months ago #46410

    You have to add it as a widget (Teccommerce Vehicle selection) and the categories as a widget too (Teccommerce categories grid)

    Hischier
    Participant
    1 year, 11 months ago #46411

    I get this error on product edits site after updating:

    (WPSOLR) Error while indexing this post type:

    Product error with index ‘hischsearch’. failed to parse field [categories] of type [text] in document with id ‘40458877299’. Preview of field’s value: ‘{apply_compare=equal, min=5, apply=all, zone=all, max=10, scheduled=, apply_number=0}’

    wpsolr
    Keymaster
    1 year, 11 months ago #46412

    No WP widgets neither.

    Hischier
    Participant
    1 year, 11 months ago #46413

    You have both plugins installed and activated?
    I have check, in Teccommerce files there are widget files. They must be showing.

    wpsolr
    Keymaster
    1 year, 11 months ago #46414

    Only one of the plugins can be active at one time. Activating one deactivate the other. And no widgets show up.

    Hischier
    Participant
    1 year, 11 months ago #46415

    Ok I think it’s better you go to our Onlineshop admin. It can be that this is because you have no permission to use tecalliance server in Germany

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 51 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.