We have 2.8 Million Products in Wordpress, but WPSolr recognizes only 370,000

  • Hischier
    Participant
    1 year, 11 months ago #46437

    Our Teccommerce plugin guy look today into that problem. When he nothing can do, we stop all. I write you later.

    wpsolr
    Keymaster
    1 year, 11 months ago #46438

    If he is the plugin’s author, I’d be happy to have a chat with both of you. I suspect among his customers some could need WPSolr.

    Hischier
    Participant
    1 year, 11 months ago #46439

    His clients could need, but because its not working they don’t can use it.

    Hischier
    Participant
    1 year, 11 months ago #46440

    You have Skype for chatting?

    wpsolr
    Keymaster
    1 year, 11 months ago #46441

    Yes, I sent you an email with my details.

    wpsolr
    Keymaster
    1 year, 11 months ago #46442

    I’ve been in touch with the developer of tecCommerce, plugin for the TecDoc catalogue (The world’s leading automotive spare parts catalogue) integration, and we managed to build a POC to integrate both plugins, by adding the tecCommerce category filter to WPSolr’s OpenSearch query dynamically.

    Even better, it will work with all other WPSolr’s search engines: Solr, Elasticsearch, OpenSearch, Weaviate AI, Vespa AI, Algolia, Google Retail.

    Please let me know when it is available and installed!

Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.