We have 2.8 Million Products in Wordpress, but WPSolr recognizes only 370,000

  • Hischier
    Participant
    1 year, 11 months ago #46370

    Dear WPSolr Team,

    We have 2 issues with the plugin and can still not work with it.

    Issue 1:
    We have 2.8 Million Products in WordPress, but WPSolr recognizes only 370,000 Products.

    Issue 2:
    After setting checkmark to Categorys in Data table, our dynamic category site not showing.

    We have an live site and wpsolr was our last hope for using filter, but it is still not usable for us. We hope wpsolr can help us asap in this cases, we hope patrice can help, he is very good and know our problems a bit.

    Best regards Roman

    wpsolr
    Keymaster
    1 year, 11 months ago #46372

    Issue 1:
    We have 2.8 Million Products in WordPress, but WPSolr recognizes only 370,000 Products

    You can start indexing with the option “Display debug infos during indexing”, it will display the SQL query used to retrieve your products. You can then use that query in a tool like WP phpMyAdmin to understand why only 370 thousand products out of 3 millions are fetched for indexing.

    wpsolr
    Keymaster
    1 year, 11 months ago #46374

    Issue 2:
    After setting checkmark to Categorys in Data table, our dynamic category site not showing.

    Can you explain that?

    Hischier
    Participant
    1 year, 11 months ago #46385

    As you have see in the zoom meeting, our clients can select their car like BMW x3 etc. After that normaly it comes our dynamic generated Categorys site wich our clients can click on the categories they need like Brake Disk for their car. But after i select category on WPSOLR (define you’re search), our dynamic category site will not showing, it goes directly to a product list.

    Regards

    Roman

    wpsolr
    Keymaster
    1 year, 11 months ago #46386

    I can currently select a vehicule from a category page. Can you reactivate WPSOlr’s search so I can have a look?

    Hischier
    Participant
    1 year, 11 months ago #46389

    I have checked in phpmyadmin in the post database -> Product and it shows me 2.8 Million Products, in WordPress product page too.

    I have made a picture of WPSOLR debug and phpmyadmin.

    Regards Roman

    wpsolr
    Keymaster
    1 year, 11 months ago #46390

    Can i see the picture?

    Hischier
    Participant
    1 year, 11 months ago #46391

    And I can not more products indexing now as 7315, I get an parseerror.

    See both picturesphpmyadmin picture

    WPSolr picture

    Hischier
    Participant
    1 year, 11 months ago #46392

    I have now reactivate (selected category in wpsolr search)

    wpsolr
    Keymaster
    1 year, 11 months ago #46394

    Please execute the exact query from the debug trace (with the dates and ID filters).

    wpsolr
    Keymaster
    1 year, 11 months ago #46395

    For the indexing error, retry with less than 1000 batch size.

    wpsolr
    Keymaster
    1 year, 11 months ago #46396

    For the vehicule selection form, can you remove the WPSolr facet widget from the pages, and retry?

    Hischier
    Participant
    1 year, 11 months ago #46397

    Is that a problem when products have post_modified 0000-00-00 00:00:00 ? I think so what I have see are all products with post_modified 0000-00-00 00:00:00 not on the index list of wpsolr.

    359909 Products are in the index list of wpsolr and all these products have a correct modified date.

    Hischier
    Participant
    1 year, 11 months ago #46398

    Without the wpsolr facet widget we get same issue, no dynamic category site.
    I have cleaned all caches (browser and WordPress)

    Hischier
    Participant
    1 year, 11 months ago #46399

    I have deselected the category so that our clients can search and order.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 51 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.