We have 2.8 Million Products in Wordpress, but WPSolr recognizes only 370,000
-
HischierParticipant1 year, 11 months ago #46416
I can not indexing anymore, I ever get error:
(WPSOLR) Error while indexing this post type:
Product error with index ‘hischsearch’. failed to parse field [categories] of type [text] in document with id ‘40458877299’. Preview of field’s value: ‘{apply_compare=equal, min=5, apply=all, zone=all, max=10, scheduled=, apply_number=0}’wpsolrKeymaster1 year, 11 months ago #46417Ok I think it’s better you go to our Onlineshop admin.
It won’t help. I need to use a local debugger to understand where the issue comes from, because there a no errors in logs to give me a clue where to start from.
(WPSOLR) Error while indexing this post type:
Product error with index ‘hischsearch’. failed to parse field [categories] of type [text] in document with id ‘40458877299’. Preview of field’s value: ‘{apply_compare=equal, min=5, apply=all, zone=all, max=10, scheduled=, apply_number=0}’There is some content on this post which is rejected by the search engine. It can be in custom fields, attributes, or taxonomies (or description, but I doubt it).
You can:
1. find and fix the faulty content
2. or unselect the faulty content from screen 2.2
3. or unselect the post from being indexed (edit the post, and save it with “Do not search this post”)HischierParticipant1 year, 11 months ago #46421For the error problem:
(WPSOLR) Error while indexing this post type:
Product error with index ‘hischsearch’. failed to parse field [categories] of type [text] in document with id ‘40458806523’. Preview of field’s value: ‘{apply_compare=equal, min=5, apply=all, zone=all, max=10, scheduled=, apply_number=0}’
I have checked that products with all fields in database. There are no custom fields, attributes, or taxonomies fields in this product, and no description.
What is mean with parse field (Categories)? I have only selected Products in 2.2 Data.
wpsolrKeymaster1 year, 11 months ago #46427What is mean with parse field (Categories)? I have only selected Products in 2.2 Data.
The field contains more or less all the taxonomy terms and custom fields of the product.
{apply_compare=equal, min=5, apply=all, zone=all, max=10, scheduled=, apply_number=0} looks like some custom field added by an other plugin, that should be removed from screen 2.2yes the plugins are with ioncube.
How can I activate it. It seems I need a ioncube plugin.
wpsolrKeymaster1 year, 11 months ago #46430I do not think there is a chance to find the problem of conflict. The plugins php code being encrypted with ioncube, no way to understand how they conflict with WPSolr’s queries.
I can only suggest to use the vehicule form outside the archive templates, so they cannot compete.
HischierParticipant1 year, 11 months ago #46431Indexing work now.
Ok what I see is that after put vehicle on the products site that comes, the categories are still there under the product listing. But when I click on a category it will not work. Is there a trick on theme extension to put css to bring to work?
HischierParticipant1 year, 11 months ago #46433On this site that comes after you select a car, on this site the categories are there down under the last product. But when I click on a category, it shows same products (all products, not associated to the selected car).
If we can not bringt that to work, the wpsolr plugin is not usable for us.
HischierParticipant1 year, 11 months ago #46435The form works only with product pages because that are product categories.
Patrice, thank you for all your help, but I think thats a too deep problem we are working with.If you can not help to find out why thats not working, we have to quit all that because I have ordered for filtering our products after cricket on dynamic categories. That sadly not the case.
You are a very good person, very smart. Thank you.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.