Forum Replies Created
-
wpsolrKeymaster7 years, 4 months ago in reply to: Can't create first index #12224
Hi,
You need to activate your trial license on your production instance, or use the plugin on a dev/test/staging instance. See can-i-get-free-seats-on-my-license-for-my-dev-test-sites
wpsolrKeymaster7 years, 4 months ago in reply to: empty category pages #12223Do you see the facets on the shop page?
wpsolrKeymaster7 years, 4 months ago in reply to: WordPress Rest API #12222It will not work.
wpsolrKeymaster7 years, 4 months ago in reply to: Quicksearch results by Taxonomies as well as Products #12220Thanks for the feedback.
I’m working on suggestions right now. I just added prices for WooCommerce products and variations.
1) I’ll add the labels indeed, as in facets.
2) The idea of display:inline-flex is very nice. I’m thinking of creating an option “Vertical|Horizontal” on suggestions settings. Should we also get an option “Scroll (yes/no)” ?
wpsolrKeymaster7 years, 5 months ago in reply to: Replace WP search on all archive pages #12176Please create a new topic in WooCommerce forums: /forums/forum/plugins-and-themes/woocommerce/
wpsolrKeymaster7 years, 5 months ago in reply to: Add Custom WPQuery to WPSOLR #12170It’s not possible. Facets are deeply linked to specific Elasticsearch queries.
wpsolrKeymaster7 years, 5 months ago in reply to: Non-profit organization #12100Hi,
Please take the yearly trial, and activate your first domain. I’ll check it, and if it’s ok, I’ll add 2 more sites to your subscription and extend your trial period for one year.
wpsolrKeymaster7 years, 5 months ago in reply to: Quicksearch results by Taxonomies as well as Products #12099Replace “#site-search” with your search boxes selectors. For instance: “.search-field:eq(0)” and “.search-field:eq(1)”
wpsolrKeymaster7 years, 5 months ago in reply to: Quicksearch results by Taxonomies as well as Products #12095Can I see your search boxes jQuery selectors?
wpsolrKeymaster7 years, 5 months ago in reply to: Add Custom WPQuery to WPSOLR #12092Do you mean you built some custom facets and would like to use them with WPSOLR?
wpsolrKeymaster7 years, 5 months ago in reply to: Custom filters for different posts. #12089Thanks. You can use the filter WPSOLR_Events::WPSOLR_ACTION_SOLARIUM_QUERY, to add your post type filter.
Example in file /wp-content/plugins/wpsolr-pro/wpsolr/pro/extensions/woocommerce/class-wpsolr-plugin-woocommerce.php:
add_action( WPSOLR_Events::WPSOLR_ACTION_SOLARIUM_QUERY, [$this,'wpsolr_action_query',], 10, 1 );public function wpsolr_action_query( $parameters ) { /* @var WPSOLR_Query $wpsolr_query */ $wpsolr_query = $parameters[ WPSOLR_Events::WPSOLR_ACTION_SOLARIUM_QUERY__PARAM_WPSOLR_QUERY ]; /* @var WPSOLR_AbstractSearchClient $search_engine_client */ $search_engine_client = $parameters[WPSOLR_Events::WPSOLR_ACTION_SOLARIUM_QUERY__PARAM_SOLARIUM_CLIENT ]; /* Add any custom post type filter here */ $search_engine_client->search_engine_client_add_filter_term( 'my_filter_by_type', WpSolrSchema::_FIELD_NAME_TYPE, false, 'book' ); }wpsolrKeymaster7 years, 5 months ago in reply to: Custom filters for different posts. #12087The image is not clear. Is that 2 pages or one page? Can I see it (them) live?
wpsolrKeymaster7 years, 5 months ago in reply to: Custom filters for different posts. #12085Your image link is broken.
wpsolrKeymaster7 years, 5 months ago in reply to: Custom filters for different posts. #12082You have two post types with their own fields.
What do you want to do with them in the search?
wpsolrKeymaster7 years, 5 months ago in reply to: Product found in instant search but not on search result page #12076Try without “fuzzy search” in screen 2.1