Non-profit organization

• flohen
    Participant
    5 years, 4 months ago #9032

Hi,

Do you offer licenses for non-profit organization ?

Regards.

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    5 years, 4 months ago #9033

Hi,

We are very happy to offer a WPSOLR PRO license to non-profit organizations.

Contact me from the Zendesk private chat.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 1 month ago by wpsolr.
    flohen
    Participant
    5 years, 1 month ago #10863

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I have another question the organization have 3 entities. We wants to create 3 sites (WP Multisite). Can we imagine have a global search engine (who search on the 3 sites).

Regards.

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    flohen
    Participant
    4 years, 11 months ago #12098

HI,

Sorry for my very late answer but the project was in standby. So we’re working with a non-profit organization and we need now to have your solution to integrate a global cross-domain search (we have 3 sites).

What are the next steps for us to have the right licence for this project ?

(I can’t see your Zendesk Chat).

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    4 years, 11 months ago #12100

Hi,

Please take the yearly trial, and activate your first domain. I’ll check it, and if it’s ok, I’ll add 2 more sites to your subscription and extend your trial period for one year.

flohen
    Participant
    4 years, 11 months ago #12103

Hi,

Right Now, the domains will be a staging domain because we’re still on development but need to start implement the search solution.

If you give me a email or your Zendesk Private Chat i can give you more informations about the final domains and the organization (based on Monaco).

flohen
    Participant
    4 years, 11 months ago #12204

Hi,

Can you tell me how we can proceed ? Because we need to implement and test the search solution on a staging and dev environnement, with a domain totally different from the future live domains.

Thanks for your help.

flohen
    Participant
    4 years, 11 months ago #12206

Where can i contact you in private to send you the informations of the organization ? I think we will create a trial account today or tomorrow.

Thanks.

flohen
    Participant
    4 years, 11 months ago #12310

Hello,

The 16/05 18:38 (heure française) you received a email from the manager of this project for this non-profit organization (F. Favier). You answered this morning (at 12:15). I told you that to make the connection with this topic.

He’ll create a yearly pro trial account soon.

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    4 years, 11 months ago #12311

If you use a domain url containing localhost/dev/test/staging, you can simply download the plugin (“Download” button in the menu).

Trials are required when your domain is a production domain.

flohen
    Participant
    4 years, 11 months ago #12341

Thanks for your reply.

It’s understood for local environnement.

But we have a staging environnement and it has a different domain name for the organization to test the site before going online. How can we manage this ?

Best.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.