Forum Replies Created
-
wpsolrKeymaster3 years, 7 months ago in reply to: Error in region field #32679
Investigating the issue…
wpsolrKeymaster3 years, 7 months ago in reply to: Error in region field #32676It looks like your OpenSolr E-mail/key is denied by OpenSolr.
Please check our documentation: /guide/configuration-step-by-step-schematic/configure-your-indexes/create-an-opensolr-solr-index/
wpsolrKeymaster3 years, 7 months ago in reply to: Get author related posts on author age #32630Can you see the WPSOLR query trace in Query monitor?
wpsolrKeymaster3 years, 7 months ago in reply to: Get author related posts on author age #32627Can I see here a screenshot of your screen 2.1 and 2.2?
wpsolrKeymaster3 years, 7 months ago in reply to: How to fetch post result from solr query author page with related articles #32626Duplicate of get-author-related-posts-on-author-age. I will answer there.
wpsolrKeymaster3 years, 7 months ago in reply to: How to fetch post result from solr query author page with related articles #32625The author archive can be managed by WPSOLR. Just select the “Author” archive checkbox on screen 2.1
wpsolrKeymaster3 years, 7 months ago in reply to: How to show full post title while searching with any keyword #32616You can then turn off highlighting with my previous code
wpsolrKeymaster3 years, 7 months ago in reply to: How to show full post title while searching with any keyword #32614The length of highlighting snippets is set with “Maximum size of each snippet text in results” on screen 2.1
wpsolrKeymaster3 years, 7 months ago in reply to: How to show full post title while searching with any keyword #32612You can deactivate highlighting with the following code.
use wpsolr\core\classes\WPSOLR_Events; add_filter( WPSOLR_Events::WPSOLR_FILTER_HIGHLIGHTING_FIELDS, function () { /* return [ WpSolrSchema::_FIELD_NAME_TITLE, WpSolrSchema::_FIELD_NAME_CONTENT, WpSolrSchema::_FIELD_NAME_COMMENTS, ]; ] */ // No fields highlighted return []; } , 10, 1 );wpsolrKeymaster3 years, 7 months ago in reply to: How to show full post title while searching with any keyword #32610Could you show a screenshot here, so I can understand?
wpsolrKeymaster3 years, 7 months ago in reply to: I can not reactivate the license #32605I received your order#, and could identify the subscription.
As per your request, I deactivated the seat allocated to site https://pr-nssolr-*
wpsolrKeymaster3 years, 7 months ago in reply to: I can not reactivate the license #32602I could not find this E-mail neither. Can I have your order# ?
wpsolrKeymaster3 years, 7 months ago in reply to: I can not reactivate the license #32600I could not find an order or subscription related to your E-mail.
wpsolrKeymaster3 years, 7 months ago in reply to: Can’t Deactivate/Reactivate License #32578I just removed your license activation for https://www.gcn.{$mysite}
wpsolrKeymaster3 years, 8 months ago in reply to: Error email during registration #32560I just forwarded the registration original email with your license.