Forum Replies Created
-
wpsolrKeymaster7 years, 7 months ago in reply to: is_page() error in class-wpsolr-plugin-woocommerce.php resulting in null-object #10902
Thanks. Still no errors here without Ajax.
wpsolrKeymaster7 years, 7 months ago in reply to: is_page() error in class-wpsolr-plugin-woocommerce.php resulting in null-object #10900I just bought one activepayments license, activated a payment gateway, and debugged an “Add to card” action.
The debugger followed exactly the path shown in your error stack trace, but without any error.
The difference I notice is that in my case, the “Add to card” action is an Ajax call to /?wc-ajax=add_to_cart
Do you have an idea why yours is not Ajax, but a redirection to ?add-to-cart=10718 ?(I also use the Book theme, and the Powerpack plugin))
wpsolrKeymaster7 years, 7 months ago in reply to: is_page() error in class-wpsolr-plugin-woocommerce.php resulting in null-object #10898I have no plan B. I’m pretty much in the dark, as I cannot replicate this issue on my envs.
wpsolrKeymaster7 years, 7 months ago in reply to: is_page() error in class-wpsolr-plugin-woocommerce.php resulting in null-object #10896wpsolrKeymaster7 years, 7 months ago in reply to: is_page() error in class-wpsolr-plugin-woocommerce.php resulting in null-object #10895Quick fix in 10 minutes.
wpsolrKeymaster7 years, 7 months ago in reply to: is_page() error in class-wpsolr-plugin-woocommerce.php resulting in null-object #10894Thanks.
wpsolrKeymaster7 years, 7 months ago in reply to: is_page() error in class-wpsolr-plugin-woocommerce.php resulting in null-object #10892Here is a deeper fix. I could not replicate your latest issue with ActivePayments clash, but it should fix it also.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1qwp5usp935qi6h/wpsolr-pro-fix-home-shop-2.zip?dl=0
wpsolrKeymaster7 years, 7 months ago in reply to: is_page() error in class-wpsolr-plugin-woocommerce.php resulting in null-object #10891Thanks, but that’s fine for now. I believe the problem is deeper than just a plugin compatibility. I’m trying to go back to the root.
wpsolrKeymaster7 years, 7 months ago in reply to: is_page() error in class-wpsolr-plugin-woocommerce.php resulting in null-object #10889I just found that I need to activate the plugin’s license!
wpsolrKeymaster7 years, 7 months ago in reply to: is_page() error in class-wpsolr-plugin-woocommerce.php resulting in null-object #10883I cannot get the ActivePayments working. I cannot even find its settings in WooCommerce menu.
Following https://www.wpdesk.net/docs/active-payments-woocommerce-docs/, the “Go to menu WooCommerce → Active Payments.” is not visible to me.
- This reply was modified 7 years, 7 months ago by wpsolr.
wpsolrKeymaster7 years, 7 months ago in reply to: is_page() error in class-wpsolr-plugin-woocommerce.php resulting in null-object #10882Got it. Thanks. I’ll debug with the plugin.
wpsolrKeymaster7 years, 7 months ago in reply to: is_page() error in class-wpsolr-plugin-woocommerce.php resulting in null-object #10877Trying to follow your stack trace error.
While debugging, I cannot go after
ActivePayments->woocommerce_cart_calculate_fees( ) .../class-wp-hook.php:286Any idea how to continue like your site on
WooCommerce->payment_gateways( ) .../activepayments.php:104wpsolrKeymaster7 years, 7 months ago in reply to: is_page() error in class-wpsolr-plugin-woocommerce.php resulting in null-object #10876Yes, the previous link was a fix when WPSOLR was active and the home page statically set as the Shop page.
I cannot reproduce your last errors locally with the last fix.
wpsolrKeymaster7 years, 7 months ago in reply to: is_page() error in class-wpsolr-plugin-woocommerce.php resulting in null-object #10872Tested ok locally with your plugin and theme.
Can you deactivate, remove, and install https://www.dropbox.com/s/cuev4zgncf5ftmw/wpsolr-pro-fix-home-shop-1.zip?dl=0 again?
wpsolrKeymaster7 years, 7 months ago in reply to: is_page() error in class-wpsolr-plugin-woocommerce.php resulting in null-object #10871An account wouldn’t help. I’m going to test locally with your plugin and theme activated.