Search keyword not working properly

Tagged:
  • hsurekar
    Participant
    1 year, 10 months ago #29633

    I Follow above provided link but could you please let me know how can we create new index?

    wpsolr
    Keymaster
    1 year, 10 months ago #29634

    You create your Solr index from the WPSOLR admin as usual, reindex your data, and select it for search on screen 2.2.

    hsurekar
    Participant
    1 year, 10 months ago #29636

    Ok Got it. Thanks for this.

    But i am still facing issue like blow.
    I started indexing A total of 17388 documents are currently in your index “rochprod” and then i am getting below error which doing indexing.

    An error occured:

    Solr HTTP error: Bad Request (400) { “responseHeader”:{ “status”:400, “QTime”:176}, “error”:{ “metadata”:[ “error-class”,”org.apache.solr.common.SolrException”, “root-error-class”,”java.io.CharConversionException”], “msg”:”Invalid UTF-8 middle byte 0x3c (at char #583419, byte #585060)”, “code”:400}}

    wpsolr
    Keymaster
    hsurekar
    Participant
    1 year, 10 months ago #29639

    I followed above link but still i am getting same error

    An error occured:

    Solr HTTP error: Bad Request (400) { “responseHeader”:{ “status”:400, “QTime”:0}, “error”:{ “metadata”:[ “error-class”,”org.apache.solr.common.SolrException”, “root-error-class”,”java.io.CharConversionException”], “msg”:”Invalid UTF-8 middle byte 0x3c (at char #3523, byte #127)”, “code”:400}}

    wpsolr
    Keymaster
    1 year, 10 months ago #29640

    The procedure in the previous link should have enabled you to identify the post with the error.
    You can try to fix the post content (not easy), or just ignore it with the “Do not search” option on the post edit metabox.

    hsurekar
    Participant
    1 year, 9 months ago #29658

    Still i am getting same error for 1 article indexing. see attached image.error on indexing single article

    wpsolr
    Keymaster
    1 year, 9 months ago #29659

    Please use a share link to your attached image.

    The procedure is the same: identify the post with the debug mode, fix it do not index it.

    hsurekar
    Participant
    1 year, 9 months ago #29660

    An error occured:

    Solr HTTP error: Bad Request (400) { “responseHeader”:{ “status”:400, “QTime”:0}, “error”:{ “metadata”:[ “error-class”,”org.apache.solr.common.SolrException”, “root-error-class”,”java.io.CharConversionException”], “msg”:”Invalid UTF-8 middle byte 0x3c (at char #3358, byte #127)”, “code”:400}}

    hsurekar
    Participant
    1 year, 9 months ago #29661

    but it’s giving same error for all posts so how can i fix it in all posts as i have approx 60k+ posts.

    wpsolr
    Keymaster
    1 year, 9 months ago #29662

    https://bytetool.web.app/en/ascii/code/0x3c/
    This character is the hexadecimal code for “<". Did you import your data from XML? Do you index PDF files (or other media files)?

    • This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by wpsolr.
    hsurekar
    Participant
    1 year, 9 months ago #29664

    Hi Team,
    I have checked for PDF files and we are not indexing PDF files. I have also updated XML schema which mentioned here https://www.wpsolr.com/forums/topic/exact-matches-vs-any-word-matches/page/2/ but still i am getting below error

    An error occured:

    Solr HTTP error: Bad Request (400) { “responseHeader”:{ “status”:400, “QTime”:0}, “error”:{ “metadata”:[ “error-class”,”org.apache.solr.common.SolrException”, “root-error-class”,”java.io.CharConversionException”], “msg”:”Invalid UTF-8 middle byte 0x3c (at char #3358, byte #127)”, “code”:400}}

    It was working fine before version upgrade but after version upgrade i am getting this error.
    Could you please help me out in this issue.

    Thanks

    wpsolr
    Keymaster
    1 year, 9 months ago #29665

    This is a Solr error, due to an “invalid” character somewhere in the data.
    You can deactivate indexed fields (custom fields and taxonomies) one by one in screen 2.2, reindex, and check for the error to disappear. This should indicate which field contains the character.

    hsurekar
    Participant
    1 year, 9 months ago #29699

    I have created new index and start indexing but after 24452 indexed i am getting below error.
    An error occured:

    Solr HTTP error: Bad Request (400) { “responseHeader”:{ “status”:400, “QTime”:85}, “error”:{ “metadata”:[ “error-class”,”org.apache.solr.common.SolrException”, “root-error-class”,”java.io.CharConversionException”], “msg”:”Invalid UTF-8 middle byte 0x3c (at char #313056, byte #314725)”, “code”:400}}

    wpsolr
    Keymaster
    1 year, 9 months ago #29700

    Either de-index the post with the error, or clean its content.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 114 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.