Different options to sort

• O-O
    Participant
    4 years, 2 months ago #17544

Follow up from this topic

Add more sorts

This seemed to place our custom option in the sort, Thanks.
    But when I change the sort function to my custom dimension on my website all the products disappear. When I want to then go back to sort on most relevant it does not work. It seems like it crashes when I use my custom field.
    How can we fix this?

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    4 years, 2 months ago #17548

Did you follow these steps?

a) Select the custom field in screen 2.2, with a type of “Integer’ or “Real”
    b) Reindex all the data
    c) Configure the custom field as a sort in screen 2.5

O-O
    Participant
    4 years, 2 months ago #17552

Did we have to delete and then reindex again after step 1?

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    4 years, 2 months ago #17553

Yes, or reindex with the option “reindex from start”.

O-O
    Participant
    4 years, 2 months ago #17557

Follow the steps, but it still seems to crash, and shows no products.

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    4 years, 2 months ago #17558

Can you check in your debug.log for errors? https://wordpress.org/support/article/debugging-in-wordpress/

O-O
    Participant
    4 years, 2 months ago #17590

Hi, can you please tell me where I can find the debug?
    I have checked our theme for: wp-config.php file.

But I can not find it in the Theme files.

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    4 years, 2 months ago #17591

(root folder)/wp-config.php
    (root folder)/wp-content/debug.log

O-O
    Participant
    4 years, 2 months ago #17592

Is the root folder something you can find in the backend of WordPress?
    When I go to wp-admin > theme editor and search for root folder or wp-config.php I can not find it.

We do have a wpml-config.xml. But in here I do not see something with true or false.

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    4 years, 2 months ago #17594

The files are indeed in your server folders. You’ll need to connect with FTP and browse your installation folders.

O-O
    Participant
    4 years, 2 months ago #17599

I Checked the Log on the server and found this notification:

[Fri Feb 07 09:02:52.635194 2020] [proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 21712] [client 127.0.0.1:52742] AH01071: Got error ‘PHP message: WPSOLR Elastisearch query: {“from”:0,”size”:50,”sort”:[{“algoritme_score_i”:{“order”:”desc”}}],”_source”:[“id”,”PID”,”type”,”meta_type_s”,”title”,”numcomments”,”comments”,”displaydate”,”displaymodified”,”*categories_str”,”author”,”*post_thumbnail_href_str”,”*post_href_str”,”snippet_s”]}PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Elasticsearch\\Common\\Exceptions\\BadRequest400Exception: {“error”:{“root_cause”:[{“type”:”query_shard_exception”,”reason”:”No mapping found for [algoritme_score_i] in order to sort on”,”index_uuid”:”J_CKjppsT9Oi3B1mUnM0Yw”,”index”:”my_index”}],”type”:”search_phase_execution_exception”,”reason”:”all shards failed”,”phase”:”query”,”grouped”:true,”failed_shards”:[{“shard”:0,”index”:”my_index”,”node”:”AtFh3zMgRASnPieg9eaoFg”,”reason”:{“type”:”query_shard_exception”,”reason”:”No mapping found for [algoritme_score_i] in order to sort on”,”index_uuid”:”J_CKjppsT9Oi3B1mUnM0Yw”,”index”:”my_index”}}]},”status”:400} in /home/309089.cloudwaysapps.com/sgqgvzfmmv/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpsolr-pro/wpsolr/core/vendor/elasticsearch/elasticsearch/src/Elasticsearch/Connections/Connection.php:627\nStack trace:\n#0 /home/309089.cloudwaysapps.com/sgqgvzfmmv/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpsolr-pro/wpsolr/core/vendor/elasticsearch/elasticsearch/src/Elasticsearch/Connections/…’, referer: https://online-outlet.net/?s=&post_type=product&orderby=algoritme_score_str_desc

Is this what you ment?

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    4 years, 2 months ago #17600

Perfect.

It means your index, for any reason, is not setup as it should. The sort field “algoritme_score_i” should be recognized as a field containing integer numbers, thanks to its extensions “_i”.

You will need to recreate the index.

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    4 years, 2 months ago #17601

But before, can you delete your index content, and index a few products? Then test again the sort for errors.

O-O
    Participant
    4 years, 2 months ago #17617

We have followed the steps and re-indexed, however this still seems not to work. We have multiple errors showing and are not completely sure which one is connected to this.

[Mon Feb 10 09:44:46.768436 2020] [proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 1831] [client 127.0.0.1:39397] AH01071: Got error ‘PHP message: Unable to open /home/309089.cloudwaysapps.com/sgqgvzfmmv/public_html/wp-content/wflogs/config-synced.php for reading and writing.PHP message: Unable to open /home/309089.cloudwaysapps.com/sgqgvzfmmv/public_html/wp-content/wflogs/attack-data.php for reading and writing.PHP message: Unable to open /home/309089.cloudwaysapps.com/sgqgvzfmmv/public_html/wp-content/wflogs/attack-data.php for reading and writing.’, referer: https://online-outlet.net/wp-admin/admin.php?page=solr_settings&tab=solr_option&subtab=facet_opt\

[Mon Feb 10 09:44:46.768436 2020] [proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 1831] [client 127.0.0.1:39397] AH01071: Got error ‘PHP message: Unable to open /home/309089.cloudwaysapps.com/sgqgvzfmmv/public_html/wp-content/wflogs/config-synced.php for reading and writing.PHP message: Unable to open /home/309089.cloudwaysapps.com/sgqgvzfmmv/public_html/wp-content/wflogs/attack-data.php for reading and writing.PHP message: Unable to open /home/309089.cloudwaysapps.com/sgqgvzfmmv/public_html/wp-content/wflogs/attack-data.php for reading and writing.’, referer: https://online-outlet.net/wp-admin/admin.php?page=solr_settings&tab=solr_option&subtab=facet_opt

[Mon Feb 10 09:42:53.631718 2020] [proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 1800] [client 127.0.0.1:39361] AH01071: Got error ‘PHP message: Unable to open /home/309089.cloudwaysapps.com/sgqgvzfmmv/public_html/wp-content/wflogs/config-synced.php for reading and writing.PHP message: Unable to open /home/309089.cloudwaysapps.com/sgqgvzfmmv/public_html/wp-content/wflogs/attack-data.php for reading and writing.PHP message: Unable to open /home/309089.cloudwaysapps.com/sgqgvzfmmv/public_html/wp-content/wflogs/attack-data.php for reading and writing.PHP message: WPSOLR Elastisearch query: {“from”:0,”size”:50,”highlight”:{“require_field_match”:false,”pre_tags”:[“<b>”],”post_tags”:[“<\\/b>”],”fields”:{“title”:{“fragment_size”:100,”number_of_fragments”:1},”content”:{“fragment_size”:100,”number_of_fragments”:1},”comments”:{“fragment_size”:100,”number_of_fragments”:1}}},”_source”:[“id”,”PID”,”type”,”meta_type_s”,”title”,”numcomments”,”comments”,”displaydate”,”displaymodified”,”*categories_str”,”author”,”*post_thumbnail_href_str”,”*post_href_str”,”snippet_s”],”query”:{“bool”:{“must”:{“query_string”:{“query”:”text:(adidas)”,”default_operator”:”AND”}},”filter”:{“bool”:{“must”:[{“terms”:{“type”:[“product”]}},{“bool”:{“must_not”:[{“terms”:{“post_status_s”:[“draft”,”pending”,”trash”,”future”,”private”,”auto-draft”]}}]}},{“bool”:{“must”:{“term”:{“type”:”product”}}}},{“bool”:{“must_not”:[{“terms”:{“type”:[“shop_order”]}}]}},{“bool”:{“should”:[{“bool”:{“must_not”:[{“exists”:{“field”:”product_visibility_str”}}]}},{“bool”:{“must_not”:[{“terms”:{“product_visib…PHP message: WPSOLR message: {“error”:{“root_cause”:[{“type”:”illegal_argument_exception”,”reason”:”Fielddata is disabled on text fields by default. Set fielddata=true on [flat_hierarchy_product_cat_str] in order to load fielddata in memory by uninverting the inverted index. Note that this can however use significant memory. Alternatively use a keyword field instead.”}],”type”:”search_phase_execution_exception”,”reason”:”all shards failed”,”phase”:”query”,”grouped”:true,”failed_shards”:[{“shard”:0,”index”:”my_index”,”node”:”cKpz1uBgSrm2IqMIyruJvA”,”reason”:{“type”:”illegal_argument_exception”,”reason”:”Fielddata is disabled on text fields by default. Set fielddata=true on [flat_hierarchy_product_cat_str] in order to load fielddata in memory by uninverting the inverted index. Note that this can however use significant memory. Alternatively use a keyword field instead.”}}],”caused_by”:{“type”:”illegal_argument_exception”,”reason”:”Fielddata is disabled on text fields by default. Set fielddata=true o…PHP message: WPSOLR trace: #0 /mnt/BLOCKSTORAGE/home/309089.cloudwaysapps.com/sgqgvzfmmv/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpsolr-pro/wpsolr/core/vendor/elasticsearch/elasticsearch/src/Elasticsearch/Connections/Connection.php(312): Elasticsearch\\Connections\\Connection->process4xxError(Array, Array, Array)\n#1 /mnt/BLOCKSTORAGE/home/309089.cloudwaysapps.com/sgqgvzfmmv/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpsolr-pro/wpsolr/core/vendor/react/promise/src/FulfilledPromise.php(25): Elasticsearch\\Connections\\Connection->Elasticsearch\\Connections\\{closure}(Array)\n#2 /mnt/BLOCKSTORAGE/home/309089.cloudwaysapps.com/sgqgvzfmmv/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpsolr-pro/wpsolr/core/vendor/guzzlehttp/ringphp/src/Future/CompletedFutureValue.php(55): React\\Promise\\FulfilledPromise->then(Object(Closure), NULL, NULL)\n#3 /mnt/BLOCKSTORAGE/home/309089.cloudwaysapps.com/sgqgvzfmmv/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpsolr-pro/wpsolr/core/vendor/guzzlehttp/ringphp/src/Core.php(341): GuzzleHttp\\Ring\\Future\\CompletedFutureValue->then(…’, referer: https://online-outlet.net/?s=adidas&post_type=product

[Mon Feb 10 09:42:49.928407 2020] [proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 1799] [client 127.0.0.1:39358] AH01071: Got error ‘PHP message: Unable to open /home/309089.cloudwaysapps.com/sgqgvzfmmv/public_html/wp-content/wflogs/config-synced.php for reading and writing.PHP message: Unable to open /home/309089.cloudwaysapps.com/sgqgvzfmmv/public_html/wp-content/wflogs/attack-data.php for reading and writing.PHP message: Unable to open /home/309089.cloudwaysapps.com/sgqgvzfmmv/public_html/wp-content/wflogs/attack-data.php for reading and writing.’, referer: https://online-outlet.net/wp-admin/admin.php?page=solr_settings&tab=solr_indexes
    10:49

[Mon Feb 10 09:40:38.363025 2020] [proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 1726] [client 127.0.0.1:39293] AH01071: Got error ‘PHP message: Unable to open /home/309089.cloudwaysapps.com/sgqgvzfmmv/public_html/wp-content/wflogs/config-synced.php for reading and writing.PHP message: Unable to open /home/309089.cloudwaysapps.com/sgqgvzfmmv/public_html/wp-content/wflogs/attack-data.php for reading and writing.PHP message: Unable to open /home/309089.cloudwaysapps.com/sgqgvzfmmv/public_html/wp-content/wflogs/attack-data.php for reading and writing.’, referer: https://online-outlet.net/product-categorie/dames/dameskleding/dames-jassen-mantels?orderby=algoritme_score_str_desc

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    4 years, 2 months ago #17618

You have strange errors from Wordfence plugin. As if WordPress had no rights to write in its own filesystem.

Can you check with your provider support?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.