Forum Replies Created
-
kuro19Participant1 year, 3 months ago in reply to: The NOT is no longer working #54476
Hi,
I’m not sure from which version but the exclude function NOT is not working again.
It’s useful to exclude something from the search because the plugin does not have such build-in feature.
Can you please take a look?
Thank you.
kuro19Participant1 year, 7 months ago in reply to: Random sort #53349Hi,
For this issue, is there a hooks and filters available to modify the Elasticsearch query, so that I can random generate the seed? Example:
add_filter('wpsolr_elasticsearch_query_args', 'add_random_seed_to_query'); function add_random_seed_to_query($query_args) { $random_seed = rand(); // Assuming 'functions' exists in your query, adjust the path as needed $query_args['body']['query']['function_score']['functions'][0]['random_score']['seed'] = $random_seed; return $query_args; }kuro19Participant1 year, 10 months ago in reply to: Exclude a Taxonomy Term from the index #52555Thank you, but it’s not really what I’m looking for! To be clear: I want to exclude posts that associated with a specific term in a custom taxonomy from being indexed by Wpsolr.
How can I do it please?
Thank you.
kuro19Participant2 years ago in reply to: Document is indexed but cannot be found in search #46068Solved.
- This reply was modified 2 years ago by kuro19.
kuro19Participant2 years ago in reply to: Document is indexed but cannot be found in search #46067The issue is that, after all I did as displayed in the screenshot, the term still cannot be searched.
kuro19Participant2 years ago in reply to: Document is indexed but cannot be found in search #46059Please see: https://imgur.com/a/OaJmkmP
Thank you.
kuro19Participant2 years ago in reply to: Document is indexed but cannot be found in search #46057Sorry, what do u mean?
kuro19Participant2 years, 6 months ago in reply to: Random sort #40446It would explain why the sort result is the same when I test, unless a user logout and login again! Would it be better to consider another option such as expired by time?
Thanks.
kuro19Participant2 years, 6 months ago in reply to: Random sort #40334But a visitor will see the same results.
I just notice this in your previous reply! If so, it’s not really random anymore. Can the seed expire after a certain time so the sort will be random again?
Thanks.
kuro19Participant2 years, 6 months ago in reply to: Random sort #40314Strangely, I cannot active the extension, it say “Feature-limited version, click to activate”!
kuro19Participant2 years, 7 months ago in reply to: Random sort #39935Hi,
I tested in incognito mode and the result is the same. Seem results are cached and I have no idea how to control it.
Can the random function actually be more random?
Thank you.
kuro19Participant2 years, 8 months ago in reply to: Random sort #38507Hi,
The random sort returns the same result as I tested on 23.6.
kuro19Participant2 years, 10 months ago in reply to: 400 Bad Request: Result window is too large #38012Thought that it’s something that can be fixed on plugin level!
kuro19Participant2 years, 10 months ago in reply to: 400 Bad Request: Result window is too large #37876For more information: Checked “Remove the limit on the number of results displayed.” option did display all results in Search, but still get error logs.
kuro19Participant2 years, 10 months ago in reply to: Deprecated parse_str(): #37832Just a warning message on PHP 8.1.