Forum Replies Created
-
kuro19Participant5 years, 2 months ago in reply to: Error in filter #27444
Any update on this please?
kuro19Participant5 years, 2 months ago in reply to: Error in filter #27441Apache Solr
kuro19Participant7 years, 3 months ago in reply to: infinitescroll not working on version 21.5 #12582It fixed the issue. Thanks.
kuro19Participant7 years, 3 months ago in reply to: infinitescroll not working on version 21.5 #12574OK, is beta version available for upgrade now?
kuro19Participant7 years, 3 months ago in reply to: infinitescroll not working on version 21.5 #12571Where can I get download link for old version please?
kuro19Participant7 years, 9 months ago in reply to: Error no configsets folder when create new Solr core 7.4 #9586Sorry, I missed that. It works now.
Thank you.
kuro19Participant7 years, 9 months ago in reply to: Error no configsets folder when create new Solr core 7.4 #9584I have to created one under /var/solr/data/configsets and it works, there is no error message this time in logging.
Unfortunately, tab 2 display 2. Define your search with ‘No index selected’ White in tab 3, I can send the data without issue.
The search page on front end also error: “The search index is missing. Configure one in the Solr indexes”
kuro19Participant7 years, 9 months ago in reply to: Error no configsets folder when create new Solr core 7.4 #9582It no help. I deleted and start to create the core again. It does not return error this time but after save the configuration, the 2. tab still display “2. Define your search with ‘No index selected'”
What wrong please?
kuro19Participant7 years, 9 months ago in reply to: Error no configsets folder when create new Solr core 7.4 #9579Hi,
I followed the instruction at: https://devops.profitbricks.com/tutorials/install-and-configure-apache-solr-on-centos-7/
Instead of Solr 6.3 as the guide, I use 7.4 as latest test by WPSolr.
Thanks.