Forum Replies Created
-
webtoolsParticipant5 years, 6 months ago in reply to: Can’t Deactivate/Reactivate License #25230
Could you please remove the activation from the URL: pre.{$mysite}. We have an issue where when we copy down our DB from live to pre it corrupts the license. It is the same license number for both instances.
webtoolsParticipant5 years, 10 months ago in reply to: Filter configuration #22640How can I enable the datepicker option for date filters.
webtoolsParticipant5 years, 11 months ago in reply to: I cannot reactivate the license #22386@Wpsolr, Thank you for the info. We will deactivate before cloning next time. I am still receiving the license error currently however. Can you try to remove the subscription license again?.
webtoolsParticipant5 years, 11 months ago in reply to: I cannot reactivate the license #22383@Wpsolr, I am still getting a error when trying to activate the license. “Your subscription’s maximum number of 1 ‘WPSOLR PRO – All packs’ licenses is reached. Please remove some licenses first, or upgrade your subscription to add more licenses.” We activated the plugin but had to overwrite the DB/Files from our dev site and cannot reactivate the license. Is there anyway of preventing this in the future as well?
webtoolsParticipant5 years, 11 months ago in reply to: I cannot reactivate the license #22365We re-deployed from our test to live server and it wiped out the license. We will be doing this often, is there a way to save the configuration when going from test to live?
For now we need the license deactivated so we and re-active from the plugin.