I cannot reactivate the license

Tagged:
  • markus
    Participant
    3 years, 9 months ago #20730

Hi,

I’m going to move my site to a new domain and I also want to use WPSolr plugin on my new site. I was about to activate my license on my new site but WPSolr says the license cannot be activated because of the maximum number of activations is reached. I don’t have access to my old domain anymore so I can’t deactivate the license there. Can you please remove the license from my old domain? The license is associated to my subscription with this email.

Thank you.

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    3 years, 9 months ago #20731

I deactivated your current site from your subscription. You should be able to activate your new site now.

webtools
    Participant
    3 years, 6 months ago #22365

We re-deployed from our test to live server and it wiped out the license. We will be doing this often, is there a way to save the configuration when going from test to live?

For now we need the license deactivated so we and re-active from the plugin.

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    3 years, 6 months ago #22366

I deactivated your current activation. You should be able to activate your live server.

webtools
    Participant
    3 years, 6 months ago #22383

@Wpsolr, I am still getting a error when trying to activate the license. “Your subscription’s maximum number of 1 ‘WPSOLR PRO – All packs’ licenses is reached. Please remove some licenses first, or upgrade your subscription to add more licenses.” We activated the plugin but had to overwrite the DB/Files from our dev site and cannot reactivate the license. Is there anyway of preventing this in the future as well?

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    3 years, 6 months ago #22384

To prevent this issue, you need to deactivate the activation for a site before deleting/cloning it. It will free a seat on your license code.

webtools
    Participant
    3 years, 6 months ago #22386

@Wpsolr, Thank you for the info. We will deactivate before cloning next time. I am still receiving the license error currently however. Can you try to remove the subscription license again?.

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    3 years, 6 months ago #22388

Of course. Done.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.