Forum Replies Created

  • salman
    Participant
    2 years, 1 month ago in reply to: Massive Algolia Billing #45844

    Real-time indexing has already stopped, but Algolia receives these events from the plugin.

    /1/indexes/AlgoliaSearch/settings?getVersion=2
    /1/indexes/*/queries

    salman
    Participant
    2 years, 1 month ago in reply to: Massive Algolia Billing #45840

    It looks like a cron job is working on in the plugin, which usually syncs up anything. Can you guide me in disabling the settings in this plugin so as not to send automatic updates or real-time configurations or not sync on a real-time basis?

    salman
    Participant
    2 years, 1 month ago in reply to: Massive Algolia Billing #45839

    I see these API calls in Algolia being called from our plugin WPSOLR Enterprise every day, although the plugin has not been enabled correctly with the correct API keys.

    /1/indexes/AlgoliaSearch/settings?getVersion=2
    /1/indexes/*/queries

    salman
    Participant
    2 years, 1 month ago in reply to: Massive Algolia Billing #45819

    Can you please discuss this issue further? Instant searches and recommendations based on user events are looping out the API calls, forcing us to disable the plugin.

    salman
    Participant
    2 years, 1 month ago in reply to: Tracking event error in Algolia #45817

    It’s working now. There was a mistake on my end. My bad.
    Thank you!

    salman
    Participant
    2 years, 1 month ago in reply to: Tracking event error in Algolia #45816

    I tried it out, but we don’t have a child theme. I placed it in our main functions.php file, but I didn’t see any console in either of these functions.

    I added your code to the custom.js file and used it like this in the main funtions.php file, which is placed in the root folder directory.

    function enqueue_custom_script() {
    wp_enqueue_script( ‘custom-js’, get_template_directory_uri() . ‘/js/custom.js’, array(‘jquery’), null, true );
    }
    add_action( ‘wp_enqueue_scripts’, ‘enqueue_custom_script’ );

    salman
    Participant
    2 years, 1 month ago in reply to: Tracking event error in Algolia #45814

    Thank you, I will be testing and will let you know.

    salman
    Participant
    2 years, 1 month ago in reply to: Massive Algolia Billing #45811

    Mostly “/1/indexes/AlgoliaSearch/batch” queries are performing.

    salman
    Participant
    2 years, 1 month ago in reply to: Tracking event error in Algolia #45810

    Let’s talk about the adding_to_cart event. We have an ajax-add-to-cart.js file in which a jQuery function and logic are performed on our add-to-cart button, with a post-call to add the product to the cart.

    Please provide the solution accordingly so the object ID can also be sent to the add-to-cart event.

    salman
    Participant
    2 years, 1 month ago in reply to: wp_localize_script_autocomplete is not defined #45809

    The error (wp_localize_script_autocomplete is not defined) is now resolved after excluding all of wpsolr from wprocket.

    salman
    Participant
    2 years, 1 month ago in reply to: Tracking event error in Algolia #45808

    The error (wp_localize_script_autocomplete is not defined) is now resolved after excluding all of wpsolr from wprocket.

    salman
    Participant
    2 years, 1 month ago in reply to: Massive Algolia Billing #45806

    The product is currently in the development phase, and we have only used it for 3-4 days.
    It contains a hash URL on some of the pages.

    • This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by salman.
    salman
    Participant
    2 years, 1 month ago in reply to: wp_localize_script_autocomplete is not defined #45805

    I’ve got it working now, although I’m not sure why that error appeared before.

    salman
    Participant
    2 years, 1 month ago in reply to: Tracking event error in Algolia #45804

    I’ve got it working now, although I’m not sure why that error was appearing before.

    salman
    Participant
    2 years, 1 month ago in reply to: Tracking event error in Algolia #45800

    Yes, there is a fine ajax-add-to-cart.js in which logic has been adjusted.

    Also, now I am getting this error on page reload: wp_localize_script_autocomplete is not defined, and autocomplete is not working anymore.

    Please suggest solutions accordingly.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)