Forum Replies Created
-
salmanParticipant2 years, 1 month ago in reply to: Tracking event error in Algolia #45798
I have tried disabling this “Live Cart by WP Engine” plugin, but that doesn’t resolve the issue.
salmanParticipant2 years, 1 month ago in reply to: Tracking event error in Algolia #45797Yes, we are using “Live Cart by WP Engine”
salmanParticipant2 years, 1 month ago in reply to: Tracking event error in Algolia #45790When I click over product links or images in autocomplete, the click event works fine with 200 responses in Algolia, but when I press the add to cart button, the conversion throws an HTTP 422 Error.
{
“eventType”: “conversion”,
“eventName”: “addedToCartObjectIDs”,
“eventSubtype”: “addToCart”,
“index”: “AlgoliaSearch”,
“objectIDs”: [
“”
],
“userToken”: “21961c3e-dca4-4e19-a31b-707773b18f63”,
“timestamp”: 1722875941359
}salmanParticipant2 years, 1 month ago in reply to: Tracking event error in Algolia #45789Please check, I just enabled the event debugger.
I am using autocomplete results after disabling “reorder results with user events” to “none”. Otherwise, no results are being shown with suggestions or recommendations.
salmanParticipant2 years, 1 month ago in reply to: Tracking event error in Algolia #45784Here’s the product page URL:
(removed by admin)
- This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by wpsolr.
salmanParticipant2 years, 1 month ago in reply to: Tracking event error in Algolia #45782The user searches using autocomplete; clicking on a product leads to the product page, and then he adds the product to the cart using the add-to-cart button. The event fires and sends the event name ‘addedToCartObjectIDs’ without having object IDs.
{
“eventType”: “conversion”,
“eventName”: “addedToCartObjectIDs”,
“eventSubtype”: “addToCart”,
“index”: “AlgoliaSearch”,
“objectIDs”: [
“”
],
“userToken”: “21961c3e-dca4-4e19-a31b-707773b18f63”,
“timestamp”: 1722873728372
}salmanParticipant2 years, 1 month ago in reply to: Tracking event error in Algolia #45776Thank you for the quick response,
The plugin is sending the events into Algolia now, but the product’s object ID is not sent upon add to cart and other event actions, which need to be sent in Algolia. Please respond accordingly.
Regards
Salman