Forum Replies Created

  • joehobson
    Participant

    Can you manually remove an activation from our subscription? We bought an extra license for a developer to work on a local copy and he’s no longer on the project or available. If it’s tied to his database, it’s just a wasted license and there’s no way for me to deactivate it (would be great if you could do this from your subscription screen). And regardless, it’s just for development purposes, and as you said at the beginning of this thread “We can add more seats on one license, on the condition that they are used to activate non-production sites.” … I just want to be able to support development without buying several more licenses unnecessarily.

    joehobson
    Participant

    I don’t think it’s considered “luck” when I purchase a product that’s labeled “lifetime” and within 6 months it’s dead – that’s usually considered false advertising or poor product development. I don’t mind paying for it, but it should work.

    There doesn’t seem to be a way to deactivate a site from the subscription dashboard, and I can’t get the plugin to activate even on an installation with the same domain that I already paid for – https://www.evernote.com/l/AIE3e6icyVFF6oVPOFV_vQVaAez9lVSbyAs

    joehobson
    Participant

    I’m using version 20.9 (can’t upgrade yet due to host compatibility issue) and on my localhost.localdomain copy it’s asking for a license (Your subscription’s maximum number of 2 ‘WPSOLR PRO – All packs’ licenses is reached. Please remove some licenses first, or upgrade your subscription to add more licenses.)

    I would be fine adding 2 more domains to my subscription (WPSOLR PRO – Lifetime) but the subscription system says “There are no upgrade options available for this product.”

    joehobson
    Participant
    7 years, 8 months ago in reply to: Download older version of the plugin (19.4) #10225

    That one activated without error. Thank you!

    joehobson
    Participant
    7 years, 8 months ago in reply to: Download older version of the plugin (19.4) #10222

    same error with 21.0

    joehobson
    Participant
    7 years, 8 months ago in reply to: Download older version of the plugin (19.4) #10211

    Whatever you can give me that works on php 5.6 and is at least 19.4

    joehobson
    Participant
    7 years, 8 months ago in reply to: Download older version of the plugin (19.4) #10209

    I don’t have a working version yet, I just tried the one available for download from your site (v21.1).

    I could request that the client zips up theirs and sends it to me, but that could take quite awhile so I thought I’d ask you and buy a license if that’s faster.

    joehobson
    Participant
    7 years, 8 months ago in reply to: Fatal error activating plugin #10204

    thanks @tientq, but that didn’t help. Still seeing the same error using PHP Version 5.6.40-1+ubuntu14.04.1+deb.sury.org+1

    joehobson
    Participant
    7 years, 8 months ago in reply to: Fatal error activating plugin #10196

    Yes, exact same error when i try to activate. WPSOLR PRO v21.1

    (also, your help forums “Notify me of follow-up replies via email” does not appear to work)

    joehobson
    Participant
    7 years, 8 months ago in reply to: Fatal error activating plugin #10139

    When you say “PHP 5.6.5 is required” do you mean that it has to be exactly that version, or at least that version?

    I’m seeing that error with PHP Version 5.6.13 on Ubuntu 14.04, via Apache 2.4.7 and WordPress 4.9.8

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)