404 pages with Solr Plugin On Wordpress Latest Upgrade

• 7 months, 3 weeks ago #35645

Hi, I installed solr on my localhost, and since few months, I am facing this issue. All the pages including homepage are showing Nothing found, the status code however is 200, and neither it redirects to 404 page, but wordpress returns 404 with solr 22.3 version, and wordpress 6.3 version. On Deactivating, WPSolr, we are able to see all the pages in frontend. As, it was localhost, I ignored the issue.

Currently, we planned to upgrade the WP version on production to 6.3, and we are getting the same 404 on all pages, How can we resolve it with 22.3 version plugin.

We would upgrade to latest wpsolr, but that would take some time for us. Can you suggest on how to debug this issue, or is this a known issue?

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    7 months, 3 weeks ago #35646

Could be a PHP version issue. Can you check in your WP logs for errors. Newest WPSOLR releases are tested with PHP 8.1

7 months, 3 weeks ago #35647

nothing is getting logged into php error logs, I checked with wpsolr disabled, the site is working. On Production server, its throwing 404 status, homepage, product pages, cart, checkout every page while wpsolr is activated.

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    7 months, 3 weeks ago #35649

Active WP logs with WP_DEBUG

7 months, 3 weeks ago #35677

Activated all debugs and no error messages or any log files generated, the pages still show Nothing found.

7 months, 3 weeks ago #35678

I downloaded version 22.3 and 23.3 from this link : https://www.wpsolr.com/forums/forum/licenses-and-billing/wpsolr-releases/, Activated each of them and checked on my localhost, I found issue with 22.3 unmodified version itself.
    The latest version however isn’t giving any issue.

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    7 months, 2 weeks ago #35679

On which PHP version?

7 months, 2 weeks ago #35687

PHP version: 7.4.33
    WooCommerce version: 7.5.1
    WordPress version: 6.3.1

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    7 months, 2 weeks ago #35688

Could be a PHP version issue. Can you check in your WP logs for errors. Newest WPSOLR releases are tested with PHP 8.1

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.