V20.1

• wpsolr
    Keymaster
    4 years, 4 months ago #15904

It seems you are running a cross-domain search: all sites share the same index.

Blog 2 and 10 index uuids are different (hence they have their own index settings), but point to the same local Solr index “keyRemoved”. Check wether the settings in screen 2.1 are set to the cross-domain network mode.

ekimunal
    Participant
    4 years, 4 months ago #15908

https://gyazo.com/e84b38949feea30e38c7b04b47efec0b

Settings are standalone configured

ekimunal
    Participant
    4 years, 4 months ago #15909

https://gyazo.com/df8d0efc7d5ebcd8800d8b3f6a30e29b

this is blog2, somehow this settings are active for all sites.

ekimunal
    Participant
    4 years, 4 months ago #15910

Solr index path in settings, different for both sites. Not connected to same indice, they have their individual indices and backend is configured per se. It also checks configuration while saving and passes the checks.

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    4 years, 4 months ago #15911

So, we have 2 sites, with their own settings as expected.

But the real-time indexing throws a “missing” index error on both sites.

What about the search. Can you see results with facets on both sites?

ekimunal
    Participant
    4 years, 4 months ago #15912

We have 13 sites on this network, working as a multi site, some has WPSOLR, some don’t. Each site that has WPSOLR have its own indice and indexing with WPSOLR manually works. When I start indexing(per site after cleaning indices), it works as expected and indexes my blog posts.

When I try to add a new post,(which gets cross posted and indexed-was working just fine on version 20), new post gets indexed only when I am on BLOG2. If I am on any other blog, it still tries to index into BLOG2 configured indice. Now switching back to V20 still does not work. I also tried this on both my local and on the staging server and can share any information you might need from both sites.

Search results work as expected and they are bound to correct indice on both sites.

Apologies for the long response but wanted to clarify things.

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    4 years, 4 months ago #15913

Try to debug the error message “The search index is missing” in file /wpsolr/core/classes/extensions/indexes/class-wpsolr-option-indexes.php

You should be able to understand why the index uuid $solr_index_indice is looked for, but not found in the indexes settings option.

ekimunal
    Participant
    4 years, 3 months ago #15962

Yeah the initial problem lies there. Somehow switching to zip based options on 20.1 broke the settings afaik. And options are mixing while cross posting. Cross posting switches to #X blog and resets to original blog after saving the article. Still debugging.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.