Sort by Filter isnt working with published date slider

• 1 year, 8 months ago #30751

Hi,
    I have selected published date slider, which is an ACF custom field, the sort by filter isn’t working along this filter selected. Its only passing the sort by value and clearing this published date filter when we select the sort by filter, along the published date. The url is also getting cleaned up with sort by parameters, clearing away the timestamps for the published date.
    I checked with other facets, its working fine. Only having issue with published date filter. Can you suggest some solution to fix this?

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    1 year, 8 months ago #30756

Do you see javascript errors in chrome console, or PHP debug.log errors?

1 year, 8 months ago #30759

No, I dont see any error logs, or console errors..

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    1 year, 8 months ago #30760

Your dropdown sort list is the one delivered with a WooCommerce theme?
    If yes, did you check “Replace WooCommerce drop-down list sort content with WPSOLR’s” on the WPSOLR’s WooCommerce add-on?

1 year, 8 months ago #30763

No, we are using wp solr widget for the sort filter
    Image image.png of
    Its not working only with the published date facet.

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    1 year, 8 months ago #30764

Can you show me the configuration of your date field in the ACF group?

1 year, 8 months ago #30767

Its in text format currently, the values are entered in DD/MM/YYYY Format, using csv files. I am not sure, if we can change the format.
    Image image.png of

1 year, 8 months ago #30768

If I select sort by filter, and then click on the pub date slider, then both the data is getting sent in url.. only issue is when I select published date slider, and then I do the sorting.

1 year, 8 months ago #30769

I checked the demo site: https://demo-woocommerce-flatsome-cloudways.wpsolr.com/shop/
    Getting same issue, I selected the price slider, and then Newest/Title sort by filter, the price slider is getting reset. Can you check this pls.

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    1 year, 8 months ago #30770

Thanks, I could replicate the issue on the demo.

I will check the problem on local dev environments.

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    wpsolr
    Keymaster
    1 year, 7 months ago #30802

Here attached is a fix for the sliders being disabled after a sort or another filter was applied.

Please download it, remove your current WPSOLR version, and install it instead.

The fix will be part of next WPSOLR 22.4

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.