Product found in instant search but not on search result page

• 4 years, 11 months ago #12308

The problem is coming again and again on different products

I searched for : ZEPRES
    It shows results in instant search but clicking on search results or search button shows no products found.

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    4 years, 11 months ago #12309

Please paste here the search url.

yezzz
    Participant
    4 years, 10 months ago #12338

I think I’ve seen similar issues. If you remove the last letter from the search string then it will show results. Maybe dev should look into that…

https://medicalstore.com.pk/?s=ZEPRE&post_type=product

yezzz
    Participant
    4 years, 10 months ago #12339

On second hand, I think in my case it was lack of results in the autocomplete… still hope my comment is useful.

4 years, 10 months ago #12451

Waiting for the support to answer this, the problem still exists on my website for a a good number of products.

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    4 years, 10 months ago #12452

I made some tests locally. I indexed “Zepres tablet 5 mg 2×10’s” with a local Elasticsearch index.

I can retrieve the title both in suggestions and in search results for “Zepres”.

Can you create a WPSOLR test index, index it with your data, and switch to the temp index when searching in screen 2.1? Then make your test again with “Zepres”

4 years, 10 months ago #12496

I created a new index and switched to it but it’s still now showing the product.

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    4 years, 10 months ago #12497

A WPSOLR test index, rather than one of your local indexes?

4 years, 10 months ago #12530

If it works with the test index then ?

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    4 years, 10 months ago #12531

Does it?

4 years, 10 months ago #12550

The indexing was unable to complete due to timeouts since the dataset is big.

I would want to know if it works then what’s next ?

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    4 years, 10 months ago #12551

Then I can begin to investigate Cloudways Elasticsearch settings, by indexing some of your products on their servers.

4 years, 10 months ago #12630

The two hours limit does not allow me to index the products at test server. Please check Cloudways Elasticsearch settings. There are several other products that are not even shown in instant search results.

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    4 years, 10 months ago #12631

Please create your test index now, I’ll extend its lifetime to 2 days.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 50 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.