Not all products are showing after indexing
3 years, 4 months ago #16683
Several ideas you can try:
1. Check for errors in debug.log file
2. Deactivate other plugins that could compete with WPSOLR on the search results
3. Check that your filters from WPSOLR are shown (to be sure WPSOLR query is ok)
4. Identify a “pattern” among the products shown (similar category, …)
5. Attach here your screenshots of screens: 2.1, 2.2, 2.3
6. You mentioned some missing index categories. Is there a link with the “pattern” above?3 years, 4 months ago #16684
– I have deactivate all the Yith plugins which gave some errors earlier.
– The WPSORL filters are shown and working with the products that are showed on the site.
– The pattern is that of the 35.000 products 34.000 are not showned, And from the products that are showed is half ladies clothing. (but still missing a lot of products in ladies as well)
– How can I add screenshots? Dragging the image inside the box does not work
Can I sent you the login so you can check the settings and if there are plugings that should be deactivated. So you can easily fix this problem?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.