Get results array for data indexed by wp solr

• 1 year, 7 months ago #30793

Hi,
    Is there any code to echo the data indexed by wp solr plugin, to check the array and fields indexed for each product.

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    1 year, 7 months ago #30794

Indeed:

<?php
    use wpsolr\core\classes\WPSOLR_Events;

add_filter( WPSOLR_Events::WPSOLR_FILTER_SOLARIUM_DOCUMENT_FOR_UPDATE, 'debug_indexed_data', 99, 5 );

function debug_indexed_data( array $document_for_update, $solr_indexing_options, $post, $attachment_body, $search_engine_client ) {
     /* output $document_for_update here */

return $document_for_update;
    }
    1 year, 7 months ago #30795

I added code but not able to see any data. Where can I see the response, I just want to see this on search page for debugging, preferably in frontend …

1 year, 7 months ago #30797

Actually, I want the array to display some extra code in frontend.

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    1 year, 7 months ago #30798

You can show the data in debug.log with error_log( print_r( $document_for_update, true ) );

1 year, 7 months ago #30799

Can’t I get the data for normal frontend use, without debug?

1 year, 7 months ago #30800

I mean the actual data with which wp solr is building the results, Can I access the array in frontend, to extend some lfunctionality?

1 year, 7 months ago #30806

Any variable or function to access data for results which the wp solr plugin is using, to add filters on it ?

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    1 year, 7 months ago #30807

What would you like to achieve?

1 year, 7 months ago #30808

we added a custom date range filter, I need to get the count for the date ranges, so that we can hide the facet list item if count is zero.

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    1 year, 7 months ago #30809

As mentioned on https://www.wpsolr.com/forums/topic/any-filter-for-custom-price-range-gap/, I cannot help on customizing WPSOLR with a new facet layout.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.