Does not connects to index

• wpsolr
    Keymaster
    5 years ago #11776

For Solr, create a new index (with a new name) in WPSOLR. Then send the index creation commands to your hosting provider contact.

Please test with the Elasticsearch index. If it’s fine, I’ll extend your current trial to test with your Solr index.

omerpakal
    Participant
    4 years, 12 months ago #11779

Hi,

My free trial end tomorrow. I wish to extend the free trial, I started playing around with the plugin. The search seems good (though I get the WPSolr completion suggestions above my default results.

Also, there’s something I didn’t understand:
    Once I’m searching and pressing Enter, I am being redirected to my default search results page. I understood the search results are suppose to open underneath the search bar with the facets, letting me filter the results.
    I played a lot with the settings but couldn’t get to that.

Thanks.

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    4 years, 12 months ago #11780

I extended your trial for 7 more days.

Once I’m searching and pressing Enter, I am being redirected to my default search results page

This is the standard behaviour. WPSOLR replaces your search query, but let your search template page display the results.

I understood the search results are suppose to open underneath the search bar with the facets, letting me filter the results.

You just need to setup the facets in screen 2.4. Then add the WPSOLR facets widget to your search page sidebar. Do not forget to activate the WooCommerce add-on before to get extra features, like product attributes faceting.

See tutorial: https://www.wpsolr.com/guide/video-tutorials-wpsolr-pro-extensions/video-wpsolr-pro-setup-woocommerce-extension-storefront-theme-local-elasticsearch/

omerpakal
    Participant
    4 years, 12 months ago #11786

I am getting an error about my license saying
    Your subscription's maximum number of 1 'WPSOLR PRO - All packs' licenses is reached. Please remove some licenses first, or upgrade your subscription to add more licenses.

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    4 years, 12 months ago #11787

Please click on button “Reactivate my site license”.

omerpakal
    Participant
    4 years, 12 months ago #11791

I do not have this button

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    4 years, 12 months ago #11792

Here is the screenshot of the button:

Image wpsolr-admin-reactivate-button.png of

omerpakal
    Participant
    4 years, 12 months ago #11795

That’s what I see:

View post on imgur.com

omerpakal
    Participant
    4 years, 11 months ago #11862

Hi again,

I still cannot activate the license, getting an error saying:
    Your subscription's maximum number of 1 'WPSOLR PRO - All packs' licenses is reached. Please remove some licenses first, or upgrade your subscription to add more licenses

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    4 years, 11 months ago #11865

You first need to deactivate the license on your other site.

omerpakal
    Participant
    4 years, 11 months ago #11866

I have no other site

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    4 years, 11 months ago #11867

Please retry. I removed your previous activation.

omerpakal
    Participant
    4 years, 11 months ago #11871

It seems to work.

I am sorry for the inconvenience but I would like to get another extension for the trial period since I have only 1 more day left and I really just now started playing with it.

Thanks.

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.