Cross-Domain

• cbarwin
    Participant
    3 years, 6 months ago #22201

I’m trying to setup the cross-domain feature. I have a website with WPSolr installed and working perfectly. I cloned that website to a subdomain of my primary site. I’d like for both sites to use the same database, so that when a new product is imported or created, both sites will have consistent data. Can this be achieved using the cross-domain feature? Is there anything else I need to do with setup? In the subdomain install, I’m getting an error message regarding my license that says the following: “Your license data is corrupted. Please refresh this license” …do I need to purchase an additional license?
    Thanks!

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    3 years, 6 months ago #22202

The “license is corrupted” message is due to the clonage: the license activation was cloned too, but does not fit with the cloned domain.

You need to add a second seat to your current subscription, deactivate the clone license, and re-activate it.

Then follow the cross-domain search tutorial: https://www.wpsolr.com/guide/configuration-step-by-step-schematic/activate-extensions/extension-premium/cross-domain-search/

cbarwin
    Participant
    3 years, 6 months ago #22203

How can I add a second seat to my current subscription?

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    cbarwin
    Participant
    3 years, 6 months ago #22272
    cbarwin
    Participant
    3 years, 6 months ago #22273

Also, the only subscription that’s showing in my account is this forums one. Don’t know if that makes a difference.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s8drapu6vtjstoa/screenshot.png?dl=0

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    3 years, 6 months ago #22274

We’ve deprecated your old type of subscription: it can be renewed, but cannot be bought or upgraded.
    We moved recently to a new business model, with a new pricing scheme adapted to our high-end market.

cbarwin
    Participant
    3 years, 6 months ago #22288

Okay, what do I need to do then to get this done? Do I need to purchase a new subscription? How can I do that? I only see where I would need to book a zoom meeting.

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    3 years, 6 months ago #22289

Yes, please book a Zoom consultation to discuss your needs in details.

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    3 years, 6 months ago #22310

You can now upgrade your subscription. Existing licences pricing remain unchanged.

cbarwin
    Participant
    3 years, 6 months ago #22311

Now I’m getting the following error:
    Your subscription’s maximum number of 2 ‘WPSOLR PRO – All packs’ licenses is reached. Please remove some licenses first, or upgrade your subscription to add more licenses.

I’m only trying to use it on two websites.

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    3 years, 6 months ago #22312

Your subscription has 2 seats, both activated. One today on a subdomain, and one on the main domain.

cbarwin
    Participant
    3 years, 6 months ago #22313

I’m getting that error message on the subdomain.

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    3 years, 6 months ago #22314

One subdomain is already active. Do you try to activate a second subdomain?

cbarwin
    Participant
    3 years, 6 months ago #22315

I had to do a restore on the subdomain. I only have one site and one subdomain. Right now on the inventory subdomain, it says “Your license is not active. Please activate it now” When I attempt to activate it, I’m getting the “subscription’s maximum number of 2 ‘WPSOLR PRO – All packs’ licenses is reached” error.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.