Cross-domain and Text AI Glass extensions do not recognize the license

• moisb
    Participant
    3 years, 5 months ago #22591

I just upgraded from Version 21.8 to 22.0, and I can’t activate the new extensions:
    Image fxANkI.jpg of Cross-domain and Text AI Glass extensions do not recognize the license
    my license is valid until May 2021
    I saw that you have a new subscription model. However, I cannot update my current subscription. How do I upgrade to the new model (I want for 2 sites) and be refunded for the subscription time I still have?

• This topic was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by moisb.
    wpsolr
    Keymaster
    3 years, 5 months ago #22593

Can you try to deactivate your license (“click here to reactivate your license”), then reactivate it? It should solve your issue.

Regarding your subscription, it is deprecated, and you cannot upgrade it indeed. But you can buy a new subscription with one seat for your other site.

moisb
    Participant
    3 years, 5 months ago #22600

thank you Patrice. Deactivating the license and activating again worked!
    about the subscription, I’ll send an email to support.

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    3 years, 5 months ago #22601

What is your plan for AI apis and cross-domain search?

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    3 years, 5 months ago #22602

Just thought that if you prefer to buy a new subscription with 2 seats, I’ll refund your current subscription ‘s remaining prorata.

moisb
    Participant
    3 years, 5 months ago #22603

that’s exactly what I want 🙂 I had already sent this proposal by e-mail a short time ago.
    can I already buy the new subscription for 2 sites?

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    3 years, 5 months ago #22604

If you already have the link, please use it to buy your new subscription with your 2 seats.
    I’ll then proceed with your old subscription.

moisb
    Participant
    3 years, 5 months ago #22605

Ok, already did that. You can now disable the single subscription.
    The email for refund via Paypal is the same one associated with my user account here.
    Thank you very much

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    3 years, 5 months ago #22606

Thanks. I cancelled your old subscription, and started the prorated refund. You should have received confirmations from 2Checkout by now.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.