Forum Replies Created
-
nmckayParticipant1 year, 3 months ago in reply to: Critical Error on SERP after upgrade to 24.0.1 #54402
Is there some setting I need to toggle or perhaps a re-indexing that I need to do to correct the problem in my instance? I would think a lot of other implementations of WP Solr Pro would break as well if this was a widespread problem. Perhaps there is something I can do to correct the problem that is not code related. Or do I need to install React on my search server?
nmckayParticipant2 years, 5 months ago in reply to: Unable to deactivate/reactivate sites with Pro license #41566Thank you for updating. There are 2 other domains that are having this issue.
pre.xxx
dev.xxx:8442nmckayParticipant2 years, 6 months ago in reply to: Unable to deactivate/reactivate sites with Pro license #40807Also need to license deactivated for the site with port 8442 as well. So that is 3 sites now. No port, port 8442 and port 8443.
nmckayParticipant2 years, 6 months ago in reply to: Unable to deactivate/reactivate sites with Pro license #40793Any update on this?
How can I manually deactivate sites in my account so that I don’t need any intervention?
nmckayParticipant2 years, 6 months ago in reply to: Unable to deactivate/reactivate sites with Pro license #40011The site with 8443 port and the one with no port.
nmckayParticipant2 years, 9 months ago in reply to: Local development environment search functionality broken using Open Search #37923Two follow up questions:
If I used a namespace different from “dev” locally for my local environment, would the local search work then?
How am I supposed to develop locally using your plugin so that I can test search results pages and search filters?