Forum Replies Created
-
izzyParticipant5 years, 8 months ago in reply to: Controlling the syntax/handler or other advance search configuration #23520
Can you customize the plug in for me? I’d like to control the various search aspects.
Also, Is it searching now ‘AND’ or ‘OR’ and What’s the SLOP value?
Can I use the underscore to search two terms as a one string?
izzyParticipant5 years, 8 months ago in reply to: WPsolr integration fails #23430worked out. Thank you.
izzyParticipant5 years, 9 months ago in reply to: WPsolr integration fails #23407It’s on 300 now. Do you think that we need more than that? I never encountered any issue…
izzyParticipant5 years, 9 months ago in reply to: WPsolr integration fails #23405izzyParticipant5 years, 9 months ago in reply to: “status”:500 #23402The index was created.
izzyParticipant5 years, 9 months ago in reply to: WPsolr integration fails #23400izzyParticipant5 years, 9 months ago in reply to: “status”:500 #23398Is this needs to be check in Kibana?
izzyParticipant5 years, 9 months ago in reply to: WPsolr integration fails #23396izzyParticipant5 years, 9 months ago in reply to: WPsolr integration fails #23392debug.log is empty. see attached screenshot. https://www.dropbox.com/s/0tj5hplj66cgdej/screen-capture%20%281%29.webm?dl=0
izzyParticipant5 years, 9 months ago in reply to: WPsolr integration fails #23390I have not. It was created automatically by the plugin. The problem is that I don’t see the newly created index in that select box even thou I do see it on Opensolr dashboard.
izzyParticipant5 years, 9 months ago in reply to: Suggestions documentation #23328The above link yield to 404 page.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)