WPSOLR PRO and Buddyboss Learndash theme

• khirasaki
    Participant
    1 year, 2 months ago #32043

I’m using the Buddyboss Learndash theme for my site, which is primarily oriented around LearnDash. I am using WPSOLR for powering a database of article links also on the site.
    The Buddyboss support team has identified the source of a bug my site is experiencing as a conflict between the theme and WPSOLR PRO.
    On the site, the test version of which is accessible at invisistaging.wpengine.com, there are two paginated lists of Learndash courses. When the user presses the “2” to navigate to the second page of results (which should happen in-page), instead, the entire page is reloading.
    I’m going to see if I can surmise what the specific source of this issue is, but your help in resolving this (and also submitting WPSOLR to Buddyboss for them to evaluate as a plugin partner) would be greatly appreciated.

Submit

khirasaki
    Participant
    1 year, 2 months ago #32044

I don’t know if this is a possible lead, but I was trying to see if the problem could be related to WPSOLR overriding the WP_Query function, that seems to be at the root of what’s happening — an ajax call that perhaps is getting interpreted differently because of the routines in the file class-wpsolr-plugin-ajax-search-pro.php.
    Could that be the case? It appears the primary call is originating in learndash-helper.php in the buddyboss-theme-2.2.1.2 theme.

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    1 year, 2 months ago #32045

WPSOLR replaces standard WP archive pages.
    Working with Buddyboss’ custom search pages would probably require a WPSOLR add-on.
    There are no plans to do that in a close future.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.