wpsolr notices

• giannissak
    Participant
    3 years, 7 months ago #21985

Hi Patrice,
    I want to ask you couple things we noticed.
    a) When the wpsolar is active photos getting more time to appear on the category page than without the wpsolar …
    also
    b) in some categories instead of 24 products per page displays 23 or even 22 (I’m not talking about the last page of the category)

do you have any clue why is this happening ?

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    3 years, 7 months ago #21986

a) Perhaps related to b)?
    b) It could be that some post types are still in the index, but no more in WordPress. Try to delete the index content, and reindex.

giannissak
    Participant
    3 years, 7 months ago #21996

thank you, i will check it,
    also every day i am getting en error {“error”:{“root_cause”:[{“type”:”index_not_found_exception”,”reason”:”no such index [elasticserchv2]”,”resource.type”:”index_or_alias”,”resource.id”:”elasticserchv2″,”index_uuid”:”_na_”,”index”:”elasticserchv2″}],”type”:”index_not_found_exception”,”reason”:”no such index [elasticserchv2]”,”resource.type”:”index_or_alias”,”resource.id”:”elasticserchv2″,”index_uuid”:”_na_”,”index”:”elasticserchv2″},”status”:404}
    and i have to create a new index to make my page work again
    any ideas why this is happening ?

giannissak
    Participant
    3 years, 7 months ago #22026

another error i have is
    index [shop] blocked by: [TOO_MANY_REQUESTS/12/index read-only / allow delete (api)];

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    giannissak
    Participant
    3 years, 7 months ago #22104

the TOO_MANY_REQUESTS/12/index read-only problem solved. Thank you!

now every day or day by day i am getting this error
    {“error”:{“root_cause”:[{“type”:”index_not_found_exception”,”reason”:”no such index [energysportv7]”,”resource.type”:”index_or_alias”,”resource.id”:”energysportv7″,”index_uuid”:”_na_”,”index”:”energysportv7″}],”type”:”index_not_found_exception”,”reason”:”no such index [energysportv7]”,”resource.type”:”index_or_alias”,”resource.id”:”energysportv7″,”index_uuid”:”_na_”,”index”:”energysportv7″},”status”:404}

do you have any idea ?
    thank you

giannissak
    Participant
    3 years, 7 months ago #22105

Hi Patrice the error TOO_MANY_REQUESTS/12/index read-only is solved thank you

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.