WPSolr Not Replacing WooCommerce Archives
WPSolr is not replacing the query on any WooCommerce archive pages (Product Categories, Product Attributes, Product Tags, or the main Shop index page).
It is properly replacing the query for search (/?s=) and on the /search-wpsolr search page containing the shortcode for the Ajax search results, [solr_search_shortcode] as well as other standard WordPress archives such as Categories.
I am hosting with Kinsta.
I am using a modified version of the plugin: wp-solr-fix-php-7.4.zip (Patrice, you sent this to me to use with PHP 7.4 as Kinsta has not yet made 7.5 available).
I have the following settings activated in WPSolr:
1. WooCommerce extension activated with the following options selected:
• Replace WooCommerce drop-down list sort content with WPSOLR’s
• Replace WooCommerce category and shop search with WPSOLR’s.
2. Toolset Views extension is activated with following option selected:
• Replace Toolset Archives and Views queries with WPSOLR queries
3. WP All Import extension is activated
1. Replace front-end archives are all checked
2. Replace admin archives is checked
3. I am using my current search theme search template with AJAX
4. “Do not load WPSOLR front-end css” option is checked
1. “Index custom fields and categories” option is checked
2. In the “Select Data to search in” section, I have chosen to index (all status) of the following:
• Product Categories
I selected 35 custom fields and 2 custom taxonomies in Variations and Products as well as “product_cat” taxonomy.
I have tried using one of the default WordPress themes. I have tried disabling all other plugins besides WP Solr, Toolset, and WooCommerce.
Also, I am getting the following errors when I debug:
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /www/s41tradeconnect_319/public/wp-content/plugins/wpsolr-pro/wpsolr/core/classes/extensions/suggestions/class-wpsolr-option-suggestions.php on line 168
Notice: Undefined variable: product_variation in /www/s41tradeconnect_319/public/wp-content/plugins/wpsolr-pro/wpsolr/core/classes/models/class-wpsolr-model-builder.php on line 144
Model type is unknown.
You can debug in Toolset. It shows you what the queries were.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.