Weaviate clip encoder

• sannin
    Participant
    11 months, 1 week ago #33029

Hello,

Do you support all clip models available from weaviate for image+text vector encoding?

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    11 months, 1 week ago #33031
    sannin
    Participant
    11 months, 1 week ago #33033

I have installed weaviate with semitechnologies/multi2vec-clip:openai-clip-vit-base-patch16 encoder. The orders have been indexed just fine but in products i get this error:

(Weaviate) \"Error sent from Weaviate: update vector: fail with status 500: The size of tensor a (571) must match the size of tensor b (77) at non-singleton dimension 1 | update vector: fail with status 500: The size of tensor a (880) must match the size of tensor b (77) at non-singleton dimension 1 | update vector: fail with status 500: The size of tensor a (504) must match the size of tensor b (77) at non-singleton dimension 1 | update vector: fail with status 500: The size of tensor a (418) must match the size of tensor b (77) at non-singleton dimension 1 | update vector: fail with status 500: The size of tensor a (277) must match the size of tensor b (77) at non-singleton dimension 1 | update vector: fail with status 500: The size of tensor a (598) must match the size of tensor b (77) at non-singleton dimension 1 | update vector: fail with status 500: The size of tensor a (562) must match the size of tensor b (77) at non-singleton dimension 1 | update vector: fail with status 500: The size of tensor a (362) must match the size of tensor b (77) at non-singleton dimension 1 | update vector: fail with status 500: The size of tensor a (313) must match the size of tensor b (77) at non-singleton dimension 1 | update vector: fail with status 500: The size of tensor a (274) must match the size of tensor b (77) at non-singleton dimension 1 | update vector: fail with status 500: The size of tensor a (565) must match the size of tensor b (77) at non-singleton dimension 1 | update vector: fail with status 500: The size of tensor a (459) must match the size of tensor b (77) at non-singleton dimension 1 | update vector: fail with status 500: The size of tensor a (588) must match the size of tensor b (77) at non-singleton dimension 1 | update vector: fail with status 500: The size of tensor a (592) must match the size of tensor b (77) at non-singleton dimension 1 | update vector: fail with status 500: The size of tensor a (461) must match the size of tensor b (77) at non-singleton dimension 1 | update vector: fail with status 500: The size of tensor a (546) must match the size of tensor b (77) at non-singleton dimension 1 | update vector: fail with status 500: The size of tensor a (339) must match the size of tensor b (77) at non-singleton dimension 1 | update vector: fail with status 500: The size of tensor a (263) must match the size of tensor b (77) at non-singleton dimension 1 | update vector: fail with status 500: The size of tensor a (370) must match the size of tensor b (77) at non-singleton dimension 1 | update vector: fail with status 500: The size of tensor a (524) must match the size of tensor b (77) at non-singleton dimension 1 | update vector: fail with status 500: The size of tensor a (452) must match the size of tensor b (77) at non-singleton dimension 1 | update vector: fail with status 500: The size of tensor a (347) must match the size of tensor b (77) at non-singleton dimension 1 | update vector: fail with status 500: The size of tensor a (229) must match the size of tensor b (77) at non-singleton dimension 1 | update vector: fail with status 500: The size of tensor a (228) must match the size of tensor b (77) at non-singleton dimension 1 | update vector: fail with status 500: The size of tensor a (228) must match the size of tensor b (77) at non-singleton dimension 1 | update vector: fail with status 500: The size of tensor a (317) must match the size of tensor b (77) at non-singleton dimension 1 | update vector: fail with status 500: The size of tensor a (334) must match the size of tensor b (77) at non-singleton dimension 1 | update vector: fail with status 500: The size of tensor a (340) must match the size of tensor b (77) at non-singleton dimension 1 | update vector: fail with status 500: The size of tensor a (260) must match the size of tensor b (77) at non-singleton dimension 1 | update vector: fail with status 500: The size of tensor a (293) must match the size of tensor b (77) at non-singleton dimension 1

The default clip encoder you specify in your documentation works, but it is veeeery slow and i would like to know my alternatives.

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    11 months, 1 week ago #33037

I understand.

You should ask Weaviate support, as they should be interested in this kind of feedback.

Please copy here your Weaviate’s issue link, so I can be notified and eventually participate !

sannin
    Participant
    11 months, 1 week ago #33041

Ah so its a weaviate issue, i thought it had something to do with woocommerce schema… I will try there first and come back to you.

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    11 months, 1 week ago #33051
    sannin
    Participant
    11 months ago #33059

Considering the ongoing conversation over github, how can i trigger the indexing of just one product and log the response?

Can you point me to the class and method i should call?

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    11 months ago #33060

Just save a product, and it will be indexed. The success/error message will be displayed on the page.

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    11 months ago #33064

I forgot: you’ll need the classic editor to see the WPSOLR notifications.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.