Select Multiple Values for Facet

• savt
    Participant
    5 years ago #10821

Hello,

I am having some trouble with search results and filtering by multiple selections of the same facet.

For example, when searching for “Product Name” I want to be able to filter results by both “Brand One” and “Brand Two”. However, when clicking the select box entry for “Brand One” the page reloads and the other brands disappear.

I have the Brand layout set to Select Box and Select Multiple Values is ticked. What else do I need to do to enable a multi selection facet?

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    5 years ago #10822

Because your products have only one brand, selecting one brand will eliminate other brand selections.

If you want to select several brands (select products with brand one OR brand two):
    – select option “OR on multiple selections”
    – select option “Do not use other items selections to calculate the items count” (to prevent brands disappearing after another selection)

savt
    Participant
    5 years ago #10824

Thanks – The facets now behave as I intended and multiple brands may be selected,

However selecting multiple brands always results in Nothing Found.

I have applied the settings as per your instructions and re indexed all products. Is there another setting which could be causing this?

Thanks

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    5 years ago #10825

It should be fixed with the option “OR on multiple selections”

Can you send me a link to your facet settings screenshot?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.