Search by keyword can’t find certain products

• shinydetails
    Participant
    2 years, 9 months ago #27271

Hi,

There are certain products which cannot be found when searching by keyword. I tried to use single words and different combinations, but it doesn’t turn any results. If I search other items, the results are there.

I re-indexed the whole database, and everything seems to be fine. It just ignores all the latest products that have been added in WooCommerce and indexed (past 2 months or so). The result says “No products were found matching your selection.”

Example:
    Search: HN09
    Product:
    https://www.galamotors.co.uk/product/ford-focus-mk2-nsf-front-passenger-door-window-switch-2008-2011-hn09/

Have you had this issue before?

Thanks!
    Daniel

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    shinydetails
    Participant
    2 years, 9 months ago #27277

Ok, great. Do you have any suggestions how I can fix this? I disabled the infinite scroll plugin, but still showing no results when searching.

Thanks!

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    2 years, 9 months ago #27278

As I said, I can find this product on your site.

shinydetails
    Participant
    2 years, 9 months ago #27279

Found the issue, a prefilter which prevented the results to be shown. The content admin forgot to add the terms, and the results were filtered out.

Thanks for the fast response!
    Daniel

hsurekar
    Participant
    2 years ago #29446

On my site if i search with Stephen D. Judge this string but it’s not providing proper result . below is example.

https://rilawyersweekly.com/?s=Stephen+D.+Judge
    but if I search same string on solr cluster query it’s returning proper result. So could you please let me know what is wrong here.
    Thanks
    Hemant

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    2 years ago #29447

Please create a new topic for that. I’ll answer from there.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.