* Add a “copy to text field” option to enable text analysers on boosted search (screen 2.3). Requires re-indexing.
* Improve boost search integration with Toolset types. Support Toolset types post types, taxonomies, and custom fields
* Fix index creation with Elasticsearch 6.x: “[include_in_all] is not allowed for indices created on or after version 6.0.0 as [_all] is deprecated”
* Add field type text “_t” to store text length > 32K. Fix error: Document contains at least one immense term in field=xxx (whose UTF8 encoding is longer than the max length 32766)
* Fix index creation after upgrading from WPSOLR (free) : “Cannot use string offset as an array in /wp-content/plugins/wpsolr-pro/wpsolr/core/classes/extensions/indexes/admin_options.inc.php:69”
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
The forum ‘WPSOLR Releases’ is closed to new topics and replies.