* First release of Elasticsearch:
1. Install Elasticsearch
2. Choose Elastic search for your index
3. WPSOLR create your index, and setup mappings and analysers. No manual action required.
4. Enjoy all wpsolr features: full-text search, sort, facets, autocomplete.
* Elasticsearch indexes work with all extensions, but “s2Member” and “Groups”. Work in progress.
* Improve indexing debugging by catching and displaying fatal php errors.
* Fix “did you mean ?” for Apache Solr > 5.3
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
The forum ‘WPSOLR Releases’ is closed to new topics and replies.