reactivate

• filofax09
    Participant
    1 year, 12 months ago #29593

Hello,

can you pls reactivate our licence?

• This topic was modified 1 year, 12 months ago by wpsolr.
    wpsolr
    Keymaster
    1 year, 12 months ago #29595

I could not find your email in our subscription database.

filofax09
    Participant
    1 year, 12 months ago #29596

<- My colleague registered yesterday and bought the plugin.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 12 months ago by wpsolr.
    wpsolr
    Keymaster
    1 year, 12 months ago #29598

Indeed, your domain is already registered. Do you want me to deactivate it?

filofax09
    Participant
    1 year, 12 months ago #29599

Yes, please deactivate the domain so that I can activate it again. Unfortunately I can’t activate it, even though the domain is registered.

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    1 year, 12 months ago #29600

Done.
    Tip: if you need to activate a new domain, or clone an existing one, just deactivate the old one before.

filofax09
    Participant
    1 year, 12 months ago #29601

Oh okay! Thank you very much. 🙂
    My 2nd question is:
    Can i use JetEngine from crocoblock.com with your Plugin?
    This is the best plugin on Market and i would like use this Plugins with ours!

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    1 year, 12 months ago #29602

We do not provide an extension for Jetengine. But WPSOLR should be able to manage standard archives with JetEngine listings, as long as you use WPSOLR facets instead of JetEngine smartFilters.

filofax09
    Participant
    1 year, 12 months ago #29612

I want to create a business platform where visitors can search for companies. It is important that I can determine the design myself. I use Elementor Pro kg and can create archive templates and single templates with it myself. Of course it is also very important that I have an Ajax Search on the homepage that shows me results. So when I enter Walter, suggestions should already appear in the search field. I also have all the plugins like Crocoblock, ACF and Toolset. My question is: Which template and plugin is best suited for this. I want a custom design.

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    1 year, 12 months ago #29613

1. WPSOLR can show suggestions on any search field.

2. WPSOLR also replaces the search query on archives, letting your theme or page builder display results in the standard WP search loop. On archives, Elementor grids and Toolset archive views have been tested (see demos). For Crocoblock listings, I suspect it should work also.

3. You have to use WPSOLR facets widget for your filters. Facet plugins will not work, including Croco SmartFilters, GridBuilder …

filofax09
    Participant
    1 year, 11 months ago #29620

Okay thx for your infos. Sorry but i have forgott to remove the licence from my website. Pls. deactivate it again 🙂

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    1 year, 11 months ago #29621

License deactivated.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.