Problem images source on Elasticsearch
2 years, 2 months ago #25432
hello Patrice. I used OpenSolr without a problem. But I decided to test ElasticSearch to pay less on the server and have decay penalty functionality.
but I am not able to solve this problem with the images. All types of posts (post, custom post types and products) appear with broken images in results. I took a look at the code on the page and the src is empty (or rather, it has an “h” in place):
P.S: I followed the documentation to create Elastic Search and the data was sent successfully.
I need your help2 years, 2 months ago #25434
I can see you’re using the deprecated search template shortcode provided by WPSOLR.
I strongly suggest to use your on theme search template instead, which would solve the problem:
– In screen 2.1, select “Use my own theme search template”
– Insert the WPSOLR facets widget in your search side bar2 years, 2 months ago #25437
I use Media Cloud Pro https://br.wordpress.org/plugins/ilab-media-tools/ (similar to WP Offload) connected to amazon S3. Has no images in the local /uploads directory. Could this be a conflict with WPSolr and Elastic index? However, with WPSolr connected to OpenSolr the images appeared normally (served by S3)2 years, 2 months ago #25440
facets and search results do not appear. Blank page
I am using Elementor to insert the WPSolr widgets into the page. I found this post on the roadmap: https://trello.com/c/akktUk81/145-enable-2-facets-widget-on-elementor-for-responsive-mobile-desktop-setup
can this be the cause?2 years, 2 months ago #25468
I understand that you use the cross-domain search on 2 sites. Let’s name them local-site and global-site.
– On local-site, you configured your theme search, or elementor grid, with the facets widget, to show only local post types and images. It works fine.
– On global-site, you use the shortcode to display post types and images from both sites. But images coming from local-site are not showing
Is it correct?
- This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by wpsolr.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.