Problem images source on Elasticsearch

• moisb
    Participant
    3 years, 1 month ago #25432

hello Patrice. I used OpenSolr without a problem. But I decided to test ElasticSearch to pay less on the server and have decay penalty functionality.
    but I am not able to solve this problem with the images. All types of posts (post, custom post types and products) appear with broken images in results. I took a look at the code on the page and the src is empty (or rather, it has an “h” in place):
    Image N1X0O4t.jpeg of Problem images source on Elasticsearch
    P.S: I followed the documentation to create Elastic Search and the data was sent successfully.
    I need your help

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    3 years, 1 month ago #25434

I can see you’re using the deprecated search template shortcode provided by WPSOLR.

I strongly suggest to use your on theme search template instead, which would solve the problem:
    – In screen 2.1, select “Use my own theme search template”
    – Insert the WPSOLR facets widget in your search side bar

moisb
    Participant
    3 years, 1 month ago #25435

when I try to use the WP Solr widgets, no information appears. I have the option “Use my current theme search…. (widh widget facets and widget sort)” selected

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    3 years, 1 month ago #25436

Is he Widget installed on the search page?

moisb
    Participant
    3 years, 1 month ago #25437

I use Media Cloud Pro https://br.wordpress.org/plugins/ilab-media-tools/ (similar to WP Offload) connected to amazon S3. Has no images in the local /uploads directory. Could this be a conflict with WPSolr and Elastic index? However, with WPSolr connected to OpenSolr the images appeared normally (served by S3)

moisb
    Participant
    3 years, 1 month ago #25438

yea. I configured the 2 wp-solr widgets to appear both in the theme’s search results archive (/?s=) and on the “Ajax search page slug” page

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    3 years, 1 month ago #25439

when I try to use the WP Solr widgets, no information appears.

Can you explain?

moisb
    Participant
    3 years, 1 month ago #25440

facets and search results do not appear. Blank page
    I am using Elementor to insert the WPSolr widgets into the page. I found this post on the roadmap: https://trello.com/c/akktUk81/145-enable-2-facets-widget-on-elementor-for-responsive-mobile-desktop-setup
    can this be the cause?

moisb
    Participant
    3 years, 1 month ago #25441

note: if I put the shortcode [solr_search_shortcode] the facets and results appear, however with broken images

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    3 years, 1 month ago #25442

You just need to create an Elementor search template, drag the wpsolr facets widget, and configure your elementor grid to display results.

moisb
    Participant
    3 years, 1 month ago #25449

That way the cross-search doesn’t work and the images are still broken.
    Could it be a problem with the version of Elasticsearch? I configured the most recent in aws (7.9)

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    3 years, 1 month ago #25464

What is “cross-search”?

moisb
    Participant
    wpsolr
    Keymaster
    3 years, 1 month ago #25468

I understand that you use the cross-domain search on 2 sites. Let’s name them local-site and global-site.

– On local-site, you configured your theme search, or elementor grid, with the facets widget, to show only local post types and images. It works fine.
    – On global-site, you use the shortcode to display post types and images from both sites. But images coming from local-site are not showing

Is it correct?

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by wpsolr.
    moisb
    Participant
    3 years, 1 month ago #25470

no, is on the local-site is where the images are broken 🙁
    I will do a test now using Elastic Cloud and come back to comment

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.