Page 2 not showing up

Tagged:
  • Hyrules
    Participant
    4 years ago #19468

hi,

I have an issue with a site I have and using WPSolr on. When I do a search and there is more that 1 page of results the number 2 page does not show up. I can select the other pages but not page 2. When I click on it it still shows page #1. Any help would be appreciated. WPSolr 21.8

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    4 years ago #19469

Can I see the site?

Hyrules
    Participant
    4 years ago #19470

Site is behind a login. You cannot see it unless you login. I can give you credentials but not here. Is there a way for me to send you the login credentials ? Thanks.

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    4 years ago #19472

Then, can you check in your Chrome console for javascript errors? And also in your WordPress debug.log?

Hyrules
    Participant
    4 years ago #19473

No error in the console and in the error log of wordpress. I believe it’s because the link to the second page is actually the link to the first page.

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    4 years ago #19474

And when you deactivate WPSOLR?

Hyrules
    Participant
    4 years ago #19475

Well WPSolr doesn’t work so the problem is not occurring. The problem is coming from the search result (deprecated one with ajax search template)

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    4 years ago #19477

I strongly advise to switch to your theme’s search template, augmented with the WPSOLR facets widget.

Hyrules
    Participant
    4 years ago #19478

Indeed. I have change it to my theme and it’s working properly at the moment although my theme is not style for this. thanks.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.