Mobile & Tablet Responsive not working

• KumarG
    Participant
    3 years ago #25341

Hello,
    we use Elementor as page builder and the Oceanwp as theme.
    In the desktop environment the filter works fine, on tablet and mobile format it does not.
    For example, when I select shoe size “Schuhgröße”, the filter is not adjusted and then the selection can not be deleted.
    Here is the test page: (removed)

thanks and greetings
    Kumar

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    3 years ago #25359

I could reproduce the issue.

Issue added to roadmap: https://trello.com/c/akktUk81/145-fix-select2-facet-on-mobiles

KumarG
    Participant
    3 years ago #25373

great, thank you
    when can I expect a solution?
    As I currently have replaced the filter in production with another that is slower.
    Thank you and best regards
    Kumar

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    3 years ago #25374

Unfortunately, I cannot reproduce your issue on a local environment.

Nor on the Elementor 100K products demo (I modified the product tag filter to use a select2 multi-select widget).

KumarG
    Participant
    3 years ago #25375

maybe the information helps. Wehen wee use select2 multi-select widget we could not select multiple attributes, not even on the desktop environment.

KumarG
    Participant
    3 years ago #25383

Another Test failed with selecting -> use current Theme without Ajax (2.1)
    If I select an attribute e.g. in size (Größe) “XXL”, then it reloads the page and it is filtered correctly also the filter is displayed correctly, but deleting the selected attribute does not work

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    3 years ago #25392

You could check your javascript or php errors. Perhaps try to switch to another theme to see if the problem goes away.

KumarG
    Participant
    3 years ago #25393

i have change the Theme to twenty-twenty-one and the same problem

KumarG
    Participant
    3 years ago #25395

I found the problem, (I use Elementor) If I use the widget WPSolr Facet on desktop and select in Elementor -> Responsive -> hide Mobile and Tablet. Then again insert the widget WpSolr Facet in Mobile and select in Elementor -> Responsive -> Hide Desktop. Then the problem arises on mobile.
    Is there any way to fix this?

Furthermore there is the problem, when I select an attribute it can’t be deleted, only when I click on “show all” all selected attributes in the filter are reset. What could be the reason for this?

Thank you and best Regards
    Kumar

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    3 years ago #25396

Great. Now I can look for a solution to prevent the problem when WPSOLR facets are added several times on a page.

For the attribute issue, can you create another topic?

KumarG
    Participant
    3 years ago #25397

Great, thanks!
    I was also able to solve the problem with the attribute issue. The Problem was the cache 🙂

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    3 years ago #25410

Please find a fix at https://trello.com/c/akktUk81/145-enable-2-facets-widget-on-elementor-for-responsive-mobile-desktop-setup

You can try it on our 100 thousands products Elementor demo https://demo-woocommerce-elementor-cloudways-100k-products.wpsolr.com/shop/ :
    – The facets widget is installed twice on the Elementor products archive Elementor template
    – One widget is setup to be shown on desktops thanks to Elementor responsive settings
    – One widget is setup to be shown on mobiles and laptops thanks to Elementor responsive settings

KumarG
    Participant
    3 years ago #25413

Hi,

can you please delete the all the Links to my staging url i can’t edit the text, Thank you.

Best Regards
    Kumar Gurditta

wpsolr
    Keymaster
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.