Link does not work to brands

• O-O
    Participant
    4 years, 2 months ago #17484

Hello, after implementing WPSolr we have noticed that our brand page does not work anymore. When clicking on a brand with items, it leads us to a page with no items.
    https://ibb.co/4fK4VRR
    Here you can see that Nike contains 751 items. However, when I click it is says it has no items.
    https://ibb.co/2s4h1Gr

Can you help to fix this?
    Greetings

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    4 years, 2 months ago #17488

What are those pages?

O-O
    Participant
    4 years, 2 months ago #17489

Those pages are our brand pages, the first one is the overview of all brands. The second one is the specific brand page. They worked before using WP Solr, now as you can see it does not work anymore.

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    4 years, 2 months ago #17491

When did they worked?

Are those pages standard WP archives?

O-O
    Participant
    4 years, 2 months ago #17494

Currently those are created with another plugin Yith, but we have noticed that the two plugins do not work together. We were wondering if there was a way to include the brandpage in Solr as well?

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    4 years, 2 months ago #17495

Which Yith plugin is it?

O-O
    Participant
    4 years, 2 months ago #17496

It is Brands add-on plugin

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    O-O
    Participant
    4 years, 2 months ago #17498

Im not entirely sure but we think we purchased it, at least purchased Yith

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    4 years, 2 months ago #17499

I contacted the Yith support to try get a “partner” license for my tests. Unfortunately, “it is not in their policy”.

So, no integration I guess.

O-O
    Participant
    4 years, 2 months ago #17517

That’s too bad to hear. Why do they not support it? I mean, you do have an integration with other plugins, right?

We use the Yith Brand Add-On because brands it not a default attribute in WooCommerce and Yith is one of the most popular add-ons to fix this. Or do you have another solution? I mean, if you do not support this brand plugin (or another), it is not possible to filter brands at all when using this plugin, if I’m right?

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    4 years, 2 months ago #17522

The real question is why WPSOLR is interfering with Yith Brands? By default, WPSOLR only replaces queries on archive pages.

O-O
    Participant
    4 years, 2 months ago #17568

Could it be one of our settings?

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    4 years, 2 months ago #17571

For me, the brands are working fine.

I went to “Merken” page, clicked on the “N” letter, and selected “Nike” brand. Page “/merken/nike” displayed the 751 Nike products with their filters, as expected.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by wpsolr.
    O-O
    Participant
    4 years, 2 months ago #17575

Now it seems to work as well, it might have to do with that we re-indexed yesterday. Anyways, thank you for your help and time

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.