Incorrect results with Algolia

• memphdutch
    Participant
    3 years, 8 months ago #21609

Hi,

Yesterday I upgraded my install to this version, so that I could get facets to display not just on the search results page but also an archive page. https://www.wpsolr.com/forums/topic/woocommerce-archive-pages-not-showing-products/page/3/#post-21562

The facets are displaying correctly, however the search results are now incorrect. No matter what I put in my search bar, it returns every single post in my index. For example, if I type in “joy,” it gives me a page that says “search results for: joy” but shows every item in my index. I am not sure if I checked an incorrect settings box or something. It was working correctly prior to yesterday.

If I log directly into Algolia.com and try my search, it works correctly, so I know the problem isn’t the Algolia index itself. If I go to 2.1 “replace front-end archives” and uncheck the checkbox for search, it shows me results from WordPress’ internal search engine with no sidebar filters. So I recheck the box and get the filters back but get the bad results. So my problem is in WP Solr somewhere. Is this a problem with the release, or did I do something incorrectly in the settings?

memphdutch
    Participant
    3 years, 8 months ago #21611

Any thoughts on this? My search was working but now has been broken.

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    3 years, 8 months ago #21612

Did you find errors in your debug.log?

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    3 years, 8 months ago #21613
    memphdutch
    Participant
    3 years, 8 months ago #21614

That fixed it. Thanks.

wpsolr
    Keymaster
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.