I can not reactivate the license

Tagged:
  • shebert
    Participant
    4 years ago #18549

Greeting,

The domain was migrated to another server but, the customer doesn’t know he has to deactivate the license before we can reactivate it to another server and now the old server isn’t accessible anymore.

We get this message on the new server:
    “Your subscription’s maximum number of 1 ‘WPSOLR PRO – All packs’ licenses is reached. Please remove some licenses first, or upgrade your subscription to add more licenses.”

Can you reset the license for domain mfda.ca?

Thank you

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    4 years ago #18550

I removed your previous license activation.

Because you moved, you’ll need, in your WordPress WPSOLR admin to:
    – Deactivate your license
    – Refresh your screen (F5)
    – Activate your license again

shebert
    Participant
    4 years ago #18551

Thank you for your quick action,

Is now working fine thank you so much.

You can close this topic.

regards,

qtxG
    Participant
    4 years ago #18607

Hi @wpsolr, we are running into a similar issue. We activated the license on our production domain, had to reload the database from backup and now we get the same error.

Are you able to reset our activation count as well?

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    4 years ago #18608

@qtxG I deactivated your current site activation. You can activate your new site now.

qtxG
    Participant
    4 years ago #18609

Thank you! I was able to re-activate the plugin.

A follow up question. Tomorrow, we will move the domain for the site from prod.example-domain.com to http://www.example-domain.com. Do we need to deactivate the plugin before we change the domain and re-activate it again? Or should we reach out in order to make the transfer again.

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    4 years ago #18610

You can indeed just deactivate it from the old domain (from your WP WPSOLR admin), then activate the new domain.

You would need me only when the old domain was destroyed before its activation was removed.

qtxG
    Participant
    4 years ago #18622

So, I didn’t look into it too closely but noticed too late that the license itself has a deactivation process.

I deactivated the plugin, moved the domain and re-activated the plugin again. Now I get a message that the license is active for 3 more days.

I went back through the process again:
    – put the site on the old domain
    – activate the plugin
    – deactivate the license
    – deactivate the plugin
    – move the site to the final domain
    – activate the plugin
    – activate the license

But I still get the 3 day expiration. Can you reset it again on your end? The final domain for the site is https://root-domain.com (without the www subdomain).

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    4 years ago #18623

Your current license is a 7 days trial license, hence the 3 days remaining.

qtxG
    Participant
    4 years ago #18624

How can I send you the license number we are using. We literally bought it this Monday, 9 March.

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    4 years ago #18626

You can use the chat box for that.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.