hebrew language not present

• Bodav
    Participant
    2 years, 7 months ago #27599

data is synced in algolia, yes. verified.
    https://snipboard.io/LmRwxN.jpg
    https://snipboard.io/BAt7Lz.jpg

posts and pages, i am not able to sync. getting error
    (Algolia) “json_encode error: Malformed UTF-8 characters, possibly incorrectly encoded”
    but those are only 56 posts and 47 pages, all the rest is synced more than 63k records

Bodav
    Participant
    2 years, 7 months ago #27600

the order numbers are not the real numbers as in woocommerce though now than i see in algolia
    https://snipboard.io/ZOP57R.jpg

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    2 years, 7 months ago #27601

Your settings look fine. You should see the post types in your backend.
    Can you activate the search engine logs in screen 2.1 and check the Algolia query?
    Can you also activate the WP debug.log and check for errors?

Bodav
    Participant
    2 years, 7 months ago #27602

there’s this warning in the debug
    i also don’t see the order numbers in algolia like in previous screenshot, instead the ID is some random 999 id
    WPSOLR trace: #0 /home/zarizcoi/domains/freshuk.co.il/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpsolr-pro/wpsolr/core/classes/engines/class-wpsolr-abstractsearchclient.php(314): wpsolr\core\classes\extensions\indexes\WPSOLR_Option_Indexes->build_config()
    #1 /home/zarizcoi/domains/freshuk.co.il/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpsolr-pro/wpsolr/core/classes/engines/class-wpsolr-abstractsearchclient.php(299): wpsolr\core\classes\engines\WPSOLR_AbstractSearchClient::create_from_index_indice()
    #2 /home/zarizcoi/domains/freshuk.co.il/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpsolr-pro/wpsolr/core/classes/services/class-wpsolr-service-container.php(79): wpsolr\core\classes\engines\WPSOLR_AbstractSearchClient::global_object()
    #3 /home/zarizcoi/domains/freshuk.co.il/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpsolr-pro/wpsolr/core/classes/services/class-wpsolr-service-container.php(126): wpsolr\core\classes\services\WPSOLR_Service_Container::getObject()
    #4 /home/zarizcoi/domains/freshuk.co.il/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpsolr-pro/wpsolr/core/classes/ui/class-wpsolr-query.php(449): wpsolr\core\classes\services\WPSOLR_Service_Container::get_solr_client()
    #5 /home/zarizcoi/domains/freshuk.co.il/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-query.php(3465): wpsolr\core\classes\ui\WPSOLR_Query->get_posts()
    #6 /home/zarizcoi/domains/freshuk.co.il/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp.php(629): WP_Query->query()
    #7 /home/zarizcoi/domains/freshuk.co.il/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp.php(752): WP->query_posts()
    #8 /home/zarizcoi/domains/freshuk.co.il/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php(1291): WP->main()
    #9 /home/zarizcoi/domains/freshuk.co.il/public_html/wp-admin/includes/post.php(1221): wp()
    #10 /home/zarizcoi/domains/freshuk.co.il/public_html/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-posts-list-table.php(166): wp_edit_posts_query()
    #11 /home/zarizcoi/domains/freshuk.co.il/public_html/wp-admin/edit.php(225): WP_Posts_List_Table->prepare_items()
    #12 {main}

Timestamp: 2021-08-30 13:38:43 UTC

Bodav
    Participant
    2 years, 7 months ago #27603

WPSOLR Log query =>
    Url: “/wp-admin/edit.php?post_type=shop_order”
    Index: “wpsolr_prod”
    Nb results shown: 0
    Total nb results: 0
    Speed: 395 ms
    Query: [
    {
    “query”: “*”,
    “offset”: 0,
    “length”: 20,
    “attributesToRetrieve”: [
    “id”,
    “PID”,
    “type”,
    “meta_type_s”,
    “title”,
    “numcomments”,
    “comments”,
    “displaydate”,
    “displaymodified”,
    “*categories_str”,
    “author”,
    “*post_thumbnail_href_str”,
    “*post_href_str”,
    “snippet_s”
    ],
    “filters”: “(type:\”shop_order\”) AND (NOT product_visibility_str:\”exclude-from-search\”) AND (product_stock_str:\”y\”) AND (NOT post_status_s:\”trash\”)AND ((type:\”shop_order\”)AND(type:\”shop_order\”)AND(type:\”shop_order\”))”,
    “facets”: [
    “type”,
    “product_visibility_str”,
    “product_stock_str”,

Total events: 1

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    2 years, 7 months ago #27604

The error in logs is during indexing (probably the post in error you mentioned).
    Regarding the Algolia query, it seems to be a bug: a condition on product stocks is added to queries not related to products.

Can you uncheck “Out of stock visibility” in “WooCommerce -> Settings -> Products -> Inventory” and test again?

Bodav
    Participant
    2 years, 7 months ago #27605

it’s a live website with hundreds of daily orders…
    it’s little bit problematic to change the stock setting, our crm, mobile app and many more depend on that.
    does the stock setting apply to the whole orders?
    here’s example of one order that synced to algolia, the title is not the same as the woocommerce title..it should be orders id and such. and no order id is there at all
    (order details removed by WPSOLR)

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    Bodav
    Participant
    2 years, 7 months ago #27607

thank you. i asked one of the developers, i will try it for 5-10 minutes. should i reindex?

Bodav
    Participant
    2 years, 7 months ago #27608

okay we have progress. data is showing now!
    WPSOLR Log query =>
    Url: “/wp-admin/edit.php?post_type=shop_order&paged=1&bulk_action=marked_on-hold&changed=1&ids=151798”
    Index: “wpsolr_prod”
    Nb results shown: 20
    Total nb results: 36003
    Speed: 1047 ms
    Query: [
    {
    “query”: “*”,
    “offset”: 0,
    “length”: 20,
    “attributesToRetrieve”: [
    “id”,
    “PID”,
    “type”,
    “meta_type_s”,
    “title”,
    “numcomments”,
    “comments”,
    “displaydate”,
    “displaymodified”,
    “*categories_str”,
    “author”,
    “*post_thumbnail_href_str”,
    “*post_href_str”,
    “snippet_s”
    ],
    “filters”: “(type:\”shop_order\”) AND (NOT product_visibility_str:\”exclude-from-search\”) AND (NOT post_status_s:\”trash\”)AND ((type:\”shop_order\”)AND(type:\”shop_order\”)AND(type:\”shop_order\”))”,
    “facets”: [
    “type”,
    “product_visibility_str”,
    “post_status_s”

Total events: 1

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    2 years, 7 months ago #27609

No need to reindex if you want to try quickly with “Out of stock visibility” off.

Bodav
    Participant
    2 years, 7 months ago #27610

i see only 20 results per page though, i change the No. of values to be displayed by filters to 150
    and Maximum size of each snippet text in results to 150
    but still 20 is showing
    but we do have progress:)

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    2 years, 7 months ago #27611

The page size is controlled on WPSOLR screen 2.1

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    2 years, 7 months ago #27612

Did you invert page size and snippets size (150 and 20)?

Bodav
    Participant
    2 years, 7 months ago #27613

https://snipboard.io/g5LlPt.jpg
    i played with the settings, it always shows 20.
    can i set different setting for backend (we are used to view 200 in one page) and other value on frontend?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.