Error in Items indexing

• virtualyear
    Participant
    5 years, 3 months ago #10016

Hi, I’m working with the topic Directory +. In indexing Items, this error has arisen, what does it mean?

Error in one or more bulk request actions: index: /my-elastic-index/wpsolr_types/1435 caused failed to parse

On the other hand, in addition to a search engine for Items, I need to create another independent for woocommerce products. I assume that I must create another index, but how should I do it so that the two search engines appear on the web? I have not seen any place for shortcodes, or anything like that.
    Thank you

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    5 years, 3 months ago #10017

Error in one or more bulk request actions: index: /my-elastic-index/wpsolr_types/1435 caused failed to parse

Is there anything special with your item id 1435? You can eventually edit it, and check the WPSOLR meta option “Do not index”.

in addition to a search engine for Items, I need to create another independent for woocommerce products

It’s not possible. A more detailed explanation can be found here: https://www.wpsolr.com/forums/topic/questions-and-doubts/

virtualyear
    Participant
    5 years, 3 months ago #10018

I saw the first of your answers that day, but not the following ones. Also, in the first one you say that I would not return them kindly. I understood that he would return them in some way. Because then I do not understand what wpsolr is for in the Directory * theme, since the topic has the Elemenos search engine, so I need another one.

I request the refund of the plugin, since it does not work for me.

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    5 years, 3 months ago #10019

As described in the Directory+ documentation, WPSOLR’s Directory+ add-on is accelerating items search.

We provide a test plugin to prevent any surprise. In consequence, we do not refund, as stated in our terms and conditions.

virtualyear
    Participant
    5 years, 3 months ago #10020

Now, but you do misleading advertising on your website about Directory +, as you say on the ticket, it does not offer more results than the Items. And that should warn you, because there are people like me who could not install your plugin in a test site and we trust what you say on the web. In fact, you yourself recognize that you had to try it on a website and you found that it did not work. Why do not you specify it on the website? And besides, well that the publication on Directory + you created or edited it only six days ago.

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    5 years, 3 months ago #10021

Why do not you specify it on the website?

It was always specified. Both on the pricing page (tooltips on the Directory+ description), and on the changelog. The new Directory+ documentation is only confirming, with details, that only items are managed by the add-on.

As I said, we developed a test plugin rather than a money-back guarantee, to prevent that kind of misunderstanding: one can evaluate all features (or missing features) in real-conditions, and decide to buy with plain knowledge.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.